So I had a Disney Dream last night...

ktbutterfly2011

DIS Veteran
Well this thread is to share your disney dreams, so i'll start with mine.

Last night I had a dream... I don't know how I got there but my brain decided I was in Disney World. I was standing in line for some ride... not sure which... and all of a sudden I was freaking out all "OMG I HAVE TO GET THE VMK STUFF!!!! DO THE QUESTS!! ect." So I bolt across the line and like 10 feet down the walkway. Then I turn onto mainstreet and I see VMK Central like right there. I walk in and I first have to walk through this thing where there are like strings and logs all over the place but it is dark and there are kids playing lazer tag. I then get to the line in VMK and I go up to the CM at the desk and go "Can I have one of every quest you have?" and she only gives me some of them and goes "The rest of them are at each kiosk" So I go, pick them up and wonder "Why the heck didn't I bring the cheats from dis!! Argh ME!!" I then walk back through the lazer-tagging kids and I take a wrong turn. I end up by these kids that are on roller skates and like leaning on the ground and kicking. I was like "Okayyyy? :confused3 " and so I keep seeing all these kids doing this and I run into this CM that gives me this piece of paper telling about what these kids are doing "Roller Discoing/Dancing" and then I woke up lol. It made me laugh when I remembered my dream this morning.

So Anyone else have Disney Dreams?

i once had a dream that me, my family, some of my best friends and i were driving to WDW one night. we were about half-way there when one of my friends shout out from nowhere: "wait-were gonna miss school!" so we turned the car around and headed home.. weird..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter