So just how good is Kona coffee?!

A question for Laura----I went to the site you suggested. Just how strong is the coffee you buy? We usually use Dunkin Donuts beans in a Cusinart machine that has its own grinder. I found some of the Starbucks beans too strong for me because they tasted bitter. We both drink it black. Which would you recommend? We both love our coffee, DH would like it much stronger but we compromise. thanks for your help.

Originally posted by cd&kids
Very excited about trying Kona Cafe for breakfast on our trip next month. Tonga Toast and Kona coffee!
I'm a big coffee lover. Please tell me how good it is!...

Kona coffee = really that good! :cool:

I'm not sure about the blend at the Poly but there is a big difference between blend and pure Kona. Most blends are only 10% Kona (all the ones I've tried anyway). Here in Chicago pure Kona (where you can find it) is about $40/lb (at coffee houses anyway).
It is my second favorite (after Jamacian Blue - but that's more than $40/lb) but I wouldn't describe it as bitter. It's pretty smooth & delicious.
Definately worth the $6.99!!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter