• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So long, and thanks for all the...

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
...tips! (anyone get what this is from?)

Have waited months to post this! We leave tomorrow bright and early tomorrow for 7 nights in the world. Each trip gets longer and longer in part because of what I've learned on these boards, ie discounts, things to do, etc.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the Disers and Disboards.

Sharon

Have a great trip. I wish I could be going....I had to cancel my trip for January...lack of funds(my Sr. year in College seems to be more expensive this year). That's ok, it gives me more time to save for a possible night or two at the AKL or the Polly. Have fun and give us a report when you get back.

Steven

That's funny! I was just popping in to say "fish" too! I love those books!:cool:

I was just going to say "fish" also. Just a word of advice: Don't panic and don't forget your towel!

Have a truly magical trip, hope you post a trip report when you return;) Take Care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter