So Many Designs . . . Can you help me find what I'm looking for?

FairyAuntMother

Mouseketeer
First of all I want to say I've been browsing this forum for about 2 hours so far today. I love so many of the designs! :thumbsup2

Julia & Nick's Mom has already graciously provided me with a few wonderful designs that I'm planning on using for our December trip.

I was hoping to have a few more . . . one (or two) for each day of our trip. I'd like the extra design for each day just in case we decide to freshen up and change clothes during our afternoon break. My guess is that I won't get the shirts off my nieces unless I have another cool design for them to change into. I'm also guessing that we will NEED a change of clothes with the girls being only 2, 4, 6, and 8 years old...lol! :rolleyes:

I could search all day but probably wouldn't come across what I'm looking for since there are just so many designs out there.

I'm looking for a design that includes the castle, that says "Our First Trip". It doesn't have to be those exact words, just showing that it's the first trip to Walt Disney World.

I'm looking for a design for our last day. Haven't seen anything like this browsing here. We will be having breakfast at 'Ohana's and spending the afteroon at DTD before heading back home.

Maybe a special shirt for when we go to Cinderella's Gala Feast for dinner?

If anyone can point me to a link, or share some of there designs and ideas I would be so greatful! :goodvibes

Thanking you all in advance! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter