So, We did a thing...

fireman1

DIS Veteran
For the First time in 15 trips i've booked a universal only vacation. Not one single day @ Disney is to be seen.

5 Days 6 nights @ sapphire falls. ( it's our first time staying on universal property )

We Got a surprise when we booked with two free two day tickets.

The wife and I leave 3 weeks from today. Excited is an understatement

With that much time in the parks, this is the perfect trip to see all of the shows that interest you. I have never sat through a show and thought "that was a total waste of time." I find they are all enjoyable.

You’ll love it!! If and only IF you find you need a mini Disney fix while there… with 5 days, you could easily take a half day and Uber (or drive if you have a car) to Disney Springs to dine, shop etc. We’ve done this in the past with longer stays and then take a bus to one of the monorail resorts and finish out with a monorail crawl, visiting each resort to dine or have a drink(s).

We are doing our 1st trip to Universal as well, skipping Disney. Just trying to help Disney reduce crowds and not give them my $$$. :cool1: Did not renew AP for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter