Sold out cruise?

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

We're going on the land/sea Apr 24 (settling sail April 27), and I was thinking about seeing if we could switch from WL to Poly. But, I couldn't access my reservation right this second, because they ask for the phone number you provided at the time of reservation, and my boyfriend has moved since then, and I don't have his old number.

So, I messed around with creating a new reservation, just to see if Poly was available, but when I entered the dates, it told me that my vacation dates are no longer available. Does that mean the cruise is completely booked, 100%? I mean, it told me that these dates weren't available even before I got to tell what category or anything.

I tried to get availability for that date (4/27) yesterday and got the same response from the DCL system. I also tried cruisebrothers and it came up empty as well. I wouldn't be surprised if that sailing is sold out. That is the Sunday after Easter and there are probably a lot of schools out that week.

I just accessed the DCL Online Quote system at 10pm on Saturday 10/26 and it showed availabilty for the following categories on the April 27th 4 day Wonder: 4, 5 ,6, 10, 11, and 12.

I was using two adults for the passengers. Here's a link to the page on the DCL system I was using: http://dcl.reservations.disney.go.c...8/wo/j84tEyxPXgK73POzSjg1uIHq5Ze/4.0.8.17.0.0

When I double checked on the Dreams Unlimited Cruise site, it showed 'no categories available', so that conflicts with the DCL site. Here's that link: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dcruise/reservationsdcwc.html

hope that helps

Thanks, guys.

Hmmm.. I'm wishing my birthday were a different time of year!

I would think that the kids would all be back in school by April 27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter