Solo at SSR-Would you feel safe?

We stayed at SSR in Congress Park. Mom and I would take walks many of times after midnight to DTD. We were basically with the cleaning crew. We felt very safe. We even walked the path back at night. There are many Disney bike cops. One time they saw us walking back and came back on the path to see if we were okay. From Congress Park it is literally a 5 minute walk back to the villa.

I would not walk to/from DTD by myself at night from the resort. I read somewhere that there was an attack/robbery on that path a month or two ago. Daytime would probably be okay. If you really wanted to walk it at night, I'd wait until you see some other people and walk closely behind them. It is very thick with bushes along the path.

I would not walk to/from DTD by myself at night from the resort. I read somewhere that there was an attack/robbery on that path a month or two ago. Daytime would probably be okay. If you really wanted to walk it at night, I'd wait until you see some other people and walk closely behind them. It is very thick with bushes along the path.

Wow really! :scared1: We were there in July!!!!! No I would not suggest walking anywhere alone but I was just pointing out that we did do this and felt safe. But DH was on the balcony waiting for us when I called him when we entered the path. Only one section is thick in the beginning of the path for about 1 minute, but anything can happen!!

Thanks for all the info....I know I wouldnt be walking back late at night. I want to have early mornings instead walking around the resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter