Solo seating at MK Dessert Party

roselark

DIS Veteran
I will be down early June for my 50th birthday :) This one will be a solo trip because hubby is dealing with agoraphobia and friends can't get off work.

I decided to snag a ticket to the MK dessert party (not on my birthday, but a couple days after), seated version. I am no longer a fan of standing around in the crowds waiting for the fireworks to start after a long, hot day. I was thinking this would be a good way to see the MK fireworks and birthday splurge a little at the same time. I am second guessing it though.

What is the seating like as a solo? Will I have my own table? I think this is my biggest concern as I am shy and not a fan of talking with strangers.

TIA!

It's a great way to see the fireworks! I've done it a couple of times solo and am doing it again really soon. You will have your own table (I was worried about that too.) I've been seated at a small table with 2 seats both times and just put my things on the empty seat. CM's checking me in have been super sweet and welcoming. :goodvibes have an amazing time and Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
They do not mix families at that event. You will have a 2 top table to yourself. I turn 50 this June also but I am not going until end of September. Happy Birthday!

Sounds like a great time. Happy early birthday. Enjoy!

I've never done the dessert party, but always wanted to. This may be how I end up trying it too. Let us know how it goes.

Here's another vote for doing the dessert party solo. You get your own table, and it's a great way to enjoy the evening. Happy Birthday!

I just booked the Sweets and Seats fireworks party for myself this August! So looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter