Solo trip with the NE DIVAS May 2nd - 7th!

My fave standard rooms are the rooms that are near the quiet pool and look out on the garden area there. They are a little far back on the Hotel side but nice sized rooms. I'll be in the DVC side with a friend. You know you are welcome to join up when I am there. I'll resend you my phone as it has changed since I was in MD. Talk soon.

I am in a BWV studio so I think I am on the DVC side too. I got your phone number saved in my phone. It looks like Tuesday is Epcot day. Hope that we get some good time in. Looking forward to JellyRoll's and all the ADR's that I have made.

Some of them I can actually cancel because they were for him. California Grill seems ok but I really didn't want to go to another place with Sushi. :worship:

The African Trek sounds like fun. I wonder if I get a AP discount on that? I will have to check. I do have a friend in Florida that may come up to visit. Checking now.

Also NE Diva's. This has been rattling around in my head for a minute. Is anyone interested in truly being Diva's and trying Victoria and Albert's. It is not a must do but people seem to love it. It isn't something that a lot of people would do when they have the children but could be fun when it is just a couple of girlfriends.

Just a thought.

Girrrrl, I tried to get an AP discount, FL resident discount, tried "to flirt with the CM and told him he wa sexy" discount..tried it all..no dice. :rotfl2: I had to give up my spa package and just do a regular massage to do the Trek, but I said I HAVE to do it. :)

Im down for anything really. Ive never been to Victoria and Alberts and hadn't even thought it was possible to get a reservation, but if you can grab one - count me in! I have dinner ADRs for the Wave and Sanaa which are two I wanted to try... so that would be a total plus. We could roll up in there like... :snooty: what? :rotfl:

The African Trek sounds like fun. I wonder if I get a AP discount on that? I will have to check. I do have a friend in Florida that may come up to visit. Checking now.

Also NE Diva's. This has been rattling around in my head for a minute. Is anyone interested in truly being Diva's and trying Victoria and Albert's. It is not a must do but people seem to love it. It isn't something that a lot of people would do when they have the children but could be fun when it is just a couple of girlfriends.

Just a thought.

so what day would you want to to Victoria and Albert's? I think I could put some money aside for that....

I won't be staying onsite, and not sure what I'll be able to afford in extras. I'm moving next week and with all of those deposits and stuff, I'd best be careful. :upsidedow

I will, however, be living as close as any hotel in the area that isn't on Disney property, so will be about 10 minutes from the Boardwalk. :cool2:

I think Wednesday would be good for Victoria & Alberts. I am going to call and make a tentative reservation for 3 and see how it goes from there. I think that will make the Divaness of it all pop. We can always get some more Magic Kingdom time after. The park closes at 10 that day.

Thursday may also work since Magic Kingdom closes at Midnight.

As we are doing this planning, all I can think is that too bad we didn't put out our plans to come down and create a plan to stay in a 3 bedroom villa and do a Dismeet for the NE DIVA's. Save some money and meet new friends. Hindsight is 20/20.

I think Wednesday would be good for Victoria & Alberts. I am going to call and make a tentative reservation for 3 and see how it goes from there. I think that will make the Divaness of it all pop. We can always get some more Magic Kingdom time after. The park closes at 10 that day.

Thursday may also work since Magic Kingdom closes at Midnight.

As we are doing this planning, all I can think is that too bad we didn't put out our plans to come down and create a plan to stay in a 3 bedroom villa and do a Dismeet for the NE DIVA's. Save some money and meet new friends. Hindsight is 20/20.

Ok that sounds good to me for either day...just let us know which it ends up being so I can cancel the right dinner on the right day. I don't know if I can go back to the parks since we have to wear our prom dress to the restaurant...LOL

wow, you are right about the villa, but you never know... if we all get along relatively well, you never know, there may be a part II Disdivaday in the future
:banana:

If you are wearing your prom dress then I am wearing mine with a sash. Actually, my sister is getting married that Sunday so I may bring that dress to the NE Diva prom.

Ladies and Gent(s),
Your trip sounds awesome and I'm a little sad to miss out. I'm no Diva but I do have Diva tendencies. ;)
Have a great time and I'd like to get in on the next Diva-meet. :yay:

"Me" as in your are a CM? LOL... shoot, I need a discount! :rolleyes1

Im going to try it all week... disney is expensive!! Trying now to find my mickey shirts that show a little cleavage... :lmao:

If we are going with cleavage for discounts then I am getting them for everyone. :rotfl:

Ladies and Gent(s),
Your trip sounds awesome and I'm a little sad to miss out. I'm no Diva but I do have Diva tendencies. ;)
Have a great time and I'd like to get in on the next Diva-meet. :yay:

Thanks DD! Im just glad somebody replied to my thread or else it definitely wouldn't have been as Divalicious... and, just for the record... :stir: you are hereby crowned honorary Diva!! :tink:

I know we are all going to have a wonderful time, on our solo adventures and when we get together. I hope you can join us for the next one. :goodvibes (oh wait, are we going to have a next one? :rolleyes:)

If we are going with cleavage for discounts then I am getting them for everyone. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: : ok... that one just made my morning.

Im going to try it all week... disney is expensive!! Trying now to find my mickey shirts that show a little cleavage... :lmao:

Kim, I think I can help you with that... and we might be able to get everyone in the place discounts! I'm in packing mode now so I may have to look at my "attire" for the evening... :lmao::lmao:

I can be anything you want!! :jester:

Kim, I think I can help you with that... and we might be able to get everyone in the place discounts! I'm in packing mode now so I may have to look at my "attire" for the evening... :lmao::lmao:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm pretty sure Graeme is not a CM, though I'm trying to be. Maybe by this time next month...

I'm still new to this "adult activities at disney" stuff, so can someone tell me of there are taxis or bus service that goes from AKV to the Boardwalk?? Im having dinner at Flying Fish and then was going to meet you all at JRs and definitely did not want to drive. Is there somewhere I can find the hours of the bus if there is one?? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter