Solo Tripping 8/30-9/6

rjmabie1994

Earning My Ears
Any fellow solo trip goers going to be around WDW the Labor day holiday? I am going by myself for the very first time! Was seeing of anyone wanted to grab a drink or hit up a ride perhaps! Also what would you do for fun?? I am staying at the Yacht Club, have 4 park days, MNSSHP, and Keys to the Kingdom already booked.

Any fellow solo trip goers going to be around WDW the Labor day holiday? I am going by myself for the very first time! Was seeing of anyone wanted to grab a drink or hit up a ride perhaps! Also what would you do for fun?? I am staying at the Yacht Club, have 4 park days, MNSSHP, and Keys to the Kingdom already booked.
Ill be there from sat Sep 2 till the 5th. My wife
ill be there from Sep 2 and leaving tue the 5th. Im solo cuz my wife is stsying home with the cat lol. Ill be at MNSSHP on the 4th. Ive mever been solo. Im staying at Endless Summer.

I'm going to be there 9/3-9/10 doing KTTK tour on Monday the 4th at 9. Staying at Wilderness 9/3-9/7 then transferring to Pop for the rest of the trip.

I'm going Aug 30. 4 nights at GF on a DVC rental (always wanted to stay there, the construction isn't going to faze me!) then 2 nights at the Swan. I expect it will be hot and I will be spending many afternoons by the pool. Got a 7 day PH so I can be spontaneous and go wherever. No MNSSHP, did that last year, am going to Hoop De Doo revue. Have Behind the Seeds tour booked at Epcot. Sorry OP, not really into meeting up with random folks, especially those the age of my youngest child! Have fun on your solo trip though!

I recommend taking the Skyliner to the Riviera to have a drink/bite at Bar Riva. Also, walking/boating over to the Blue Zoo at the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter