Some news I'd like to share with you:

transparant

<font color=red>Oh say does that star-spangled ban
I was just appointed to PA State Director of "Give 2 The Troops" - www.give2thetroops.org You can click on Board of Directors and scroll down to PA to read my bio :)

I'm VERY excited to be working with this organization!!!! :goodvibes

My husband and I took our trip to Walter Reed on the 29th of Oct. - we met some pretty incredible soldiers!!!!! It was a very humbling trip that I will never forget!

Very cool! Thanks for all that you do! :goodvibes

Thanks Heather. You are such a positive force in this world. Don't let the lefties get you down! :sunny:

That is wonderful, Heather. Can't think of a better choice. You are a remarkable woman.

Heather
Thank you for everything you are doing. My husband is over there right now. I am right down the street from you in Bensalem, If I can do anything to help please let me know.

PA DISNEYLOVER said:
Heather
Thank you for everything you are doing. My husband is over there right now. I am right down the street from you in Bensalem, If I can do anything to help please let me know.

:wave: HI!!!! I know for a fact that I will be having different get together's for numerous projects. :) I would LOVE your help!!! PM me with your email :sunny: THANKS!!!! ANd a HUGE thank you to your husband!!!!!!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter