Some posters have their avatars?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
i do not, and have no idea how to get Winnie the Pooh back!

When I go to avatar, it seems to want me to pick a photo....well I tried that, but it never showed except in that little frame. It never showed up in the forum. It really was not what I wanted anyway. How do I find something like Winnie the Pooh?

I *think* they're working on the avatar bug. If you're referring to the stock avatars that the old board provided, I believe they're gone.

I *think* they're working on the avatar bug. If you're referring to the stock avatars that the old board provided, I believe they're gone.

Yes, they were what I was referring to.

So, how do you put in an avatar? Where do you go to get one?

WebmasterCorey has said he's hopefully going to upload the old Avatars someplace so that people can download them, and then upload them yourself as an Avatar. Lots of people liked the old Avatars.

Sayhello

I went to the avatar thing (when you put mouse over your username on the right of dark blue bar) and browsed my computer for a pic that I saved to my pictures on my computer...uploaded that.

Hi,

Some avatars will be missing it's a little unfortunate but we did what we could to bring as many of them over as possible from the old board.

To add your own avatar, on the top right of the page hover over your username next to "inbox" and "alerts" and click the Avatar link, which will take you to a page to upload your own avatar that you would like.

Ok...I got a snowy day which it is. Thank you. Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get a picture of Winnie the Pooh to use? I do not know where to find one.

Thank you all for your help!

Bobbi

Google winnie the pooh and then click on images tab. I googled Disney siamese cats and got this.

Then when you see an image you like, right click the mouse and then 'save image as' and add to your pics on your computer.

I like your snowy day pic! Hate this weather though!!!

Ok...I got a snowy day which it is. Thank you. Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get a picture of Winnie the Pooh to use? I do not know where to find one.

Thank you all for your help!

Bobbi
Try going on Bing search for "pooh avatars". Pick an images thread. (Lots of them (images of pooh) there) Find one you like. I choose size about 100x100, save to your computer. Then follow instructions to use that one instead of snow. Pooh is much happier away from snow. That is how I got Figment and Dream Finder when I first signed up.

Last edited:
I don't know if this will work for everyone, but I was finally able to get my avatar to show by uploading it under the "personal details" link rather than the "avatar" link.

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but I was finally able to get my avatar to show by uploading it under the "personal details" link rather than the "avatar" link.
OK, that's been fixed, since it did not work that way last night. It does now! But it looks like I'm going to have to re-crop my Avatar!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter