Some questions about jobs at Disneyworld

Uuaww

<font color=teal>Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pi
Hey, I'm a college student in Cal Poly: SLO and I want to move to Florida, plain and simple. My parents are really against it so they want me to go for a summer or something. I personally want to work at Disneyworld, and I was wondering what kind of summer jobs they offer. I am a lifeguard and have been for 5 years now, making $13 an hour, what is the hourly pay there, and what other perks do you get? Also are the jobs easy to get? Next is there another path? I keep hearing about some internship program, but I read the page and I am still a bit clueless on what exactly it is. Basically I just want to move to Florida. Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

It's pretty easy to get a job at WDW, but you won't be making $13/hour as a lifeguard. I do not know starting pay now, but it's probably around half of that. The perks depend on if your full time, part time, seasonal, etc... They can include free admission, discounts, 401K, health care, etc...
There is a college program, which is basically a 6 month internship. You don't really get to choose what role you'll be in. It is a paid internship, but most of your money will go to room & board.

There are other "internship" programs available as well but some of them require that you are a "College Program" alumni. I agree with the previous poster regarding pay so you may want to try a College Program experience to see if you like it.

Good Luck!

PPF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter