Some questions from a 1st Timer...

KathleenFL

<font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d
We're staying at FW for the 1st time in November, & even after checking out all the great sites & this board, I still have a few questions:

Can you take a golf cart over to WL ? (We're considering the boat/bike plan over there--it includes both bikes & boats--but it would be a lot easier if we can take the golf cart over, rather than the car)

Can a 3 yr. old participate in the daily activities at the pool ?

Thanks for any help!!

Kathleen-
The last time we were at FW was in 2000 and the bus to the TTC stopped at WL first. So, you could just catch the bus over. I really don't know anything about the pool activities though. Be sure to take your 3yo to the campfire singalong with Chip and Dale.

You once could take the golf cart to the WL, but not last November. You can bike there and back, though.

Don't know about any activities at the FW pools.

No, they don't even want the golf carts out in the FW parking lot any more. Do they not have the boat and bike package at FW also? I have never checked into it but from some of the post I have read I thought you could buy the unlimited boat and bike package at several of the resorts including FW.

I'm not sure what "daily activities" you're talking about at the FW pool. Are you possibly thinking of the pool over at the Wilderness Lodge? If so, you need to be staying at the Lodge to use their pool, and participate in the activities.

If you are talking about the FW pool, then, yes, as long as they are potty-trained, and not wearing diapers, then they can go in the pool! :)

Wow! I guess so! LOL! I haven't been to the pool at FW in such a long time - well, since our son grew up! :(

Thanks Scott! :)

Re: Boat/Bike Plans @ FW & WL

After many phone calls---It's good I have free weekends on my cell --- This is what I was told:

WL Marina's unltd. plan ($199) covers both boats & bikes, for length-of-stay, for guests staying at any Disney Resort;

FW Marina's only covers water mice & pontoons, for 7 days -- The bikes can only be rented from the Bike Barn, & they don't have any kind of plan.

Since we'll be at FW, then BWV, for 9 days, WL's plan seems better to me -- If we can figure out a hassle-free way to get over there from FW........

What about this? Does anyone know how long the nature trail is?
It looks like it goes from FW to WL Marina.......

Not sure how far the path is but we have seen many people walking on it to and from WL and FW. There is a ferry boat that also goes to WL from FW and it is a pretty quick ride.

The "bike path" or "exercise trail" ( I have seen it called both) is around a mile IIRC. It actually ends at the driveway entrance to WL. It's a nice walk/ride over to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter