Some thoughts

Kevin....that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with all of us.

Thankyou ....

Its been a strange ole day, a sad day, Bob, who I had never met, but came into my house nearly every day, and made me smile, and you cant beat that.

thanks for the smiles Bawb.

As much as you needed to say it, I needed to hear it. Thank you Kevin.

Thank you Kevin. That was beautiful. I'm crying again as well. I'm grieving for the Varley family, I'm grieving for the Podcast family, I'm grieving for the DIS community, and I'm grieving for myself.

Bob had a wonderful gift, to be able to reach so many of us this way. I'm going to try to live up to his example - to savor life, and to enjoy family and friends.

I think I need to take a vacation day. I've been in the office all day, but I haven't been able to concentrate on anything but this.

Kathy

Kevin :hug: How beautiful! I never doubted for a minute that you all ( podcast members) love and care about each other very much. As sad as I am and as much as I am going to miss him, I can't imagine the loss you all feel at this time. :sad1: I hope that the happy memories you have will get you through this sad time.

:hug:

Kevin.. thank you so much for sharing this with us..

I only knew Bob thru the podcast and the boards and I loved listening to him and listening to all his wisdom.. I can only imagine the feelings you guys have today.. It was apparent in every show how much each of you love each other and are truly a family..

I agree he will be missed..

When you go to the Candlelight Processional this year and are singing your heart out just remember he is right there with you singing from above!

Thank you Kevin. That was beautiful. I'm crying again as well. I'm grieving for the Varley family, I'm grieving for the Podcast family, I'm grieving for the DIS community, and I'm grieving for myself.

Very well said. :sad1:

You're both strangers to me, Kevin, but those are heartbreakingly beautiful words. I'm really feeling your pain (and that of all those who loved him). Thank you for attempting to articulate your feelings - you did a wonderful job.

Thank you, Kevin, for sharing that. I'm sure it was difficult to put into words but you did so beautifully. One of the main reasons the podcast is so much fun to listen to is the strong rapport the group shares. I always especially enjoyed hearing you and Bawb go back and forth with such obvious affection for each other. Please take care of yourselves while going through this extremely painful time. We are thinking of all of you and holding you in our hearts.

Kevin thank you so much for sharing that! What a beautiful friendship! You were both lucky to have each other.

Kevin that was wonderful bless your heart. Thank you so much for sharing your memories of Bawb with us. I'm having trouble typing through the tears. Please accept my condolences on your loss and may God be with you all

I have always been so jealous of the friendship you all have with one another. You are by far the luckiest people in the world to have found each other, and to have had the opportunity to spend so much of your lives together. The loss is incredible, I know. I lost my best friend suddenly several years ago, and I feel her absence every single day. Yet I feel so grateful for having known her, as you must all feel for having Bob as long as you did.

I'm glad that I have been able to linger at the periphery of your wonderful lives, and have had the opportunity to at least meet you all, and grow fond of you all. Thank you for letting us in, Kevin, and thank you for letting us grieve with you as well.

Kevin,

Your words were beautiful, and I wish that I could give you a big huge. Your close friendship was felt through the internet and touched all of us that listens to the podcast. Bob's memory will live through this community and his spirit will remain on these boards. My prayers will be for his family and for the dis team. My regret is that I had hoped to meet him on our next trip in Feb. I had already warned my family to be on the look-out for the kaht. Now when I go, I will remember the sweet man that made me laugh and smile with all his humor and love on my mp3. Wouldn't we all love to say that at the end of our life, we touched people all over the world. That's Bawb's legacy.

Much love,

Sammie

We should all be so lucky to have such good friends as the Podcast Crew members have found in each other.

I talked to Bob yesterday morning at about 10:15am. I called to ask how he was feeling and if he needed anything. He told me was ok and feeling better.

I'd give anything to have that chance again.

Dont wait. Tell them.

Kevin

Kevin.

Well said.

There may not be a tomorrow.

God Bless.

Kevin
I am so sorry for what you are all going through. Words cannot express how I have put myself in your shoes all day wondering how you are, what you are all doing, and just crying to myself.

I had a happier thought today though- Bob is meeting Walt Disney and Walt is probably trying to understand him as much as we all did with that accent!

You are ALL in my thoughts and prayers.

Amy P. from WI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter