Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro West said:
You may want to check out Altamonte Springs, Longwood or Casselberry. All are a reasonable distance from Lake Mary and 17-92 would be an alternate route to I-4. Winter Park is a little further away but doable...I would imagine their rents are high too. In fact...rents have been going up over the past year or so throughout the area.

Thanks very much!!!!

image-13.jpg

Here Mac just for you.....Cheese Danish

Got a lot of cooking, baking and freezing done today.........my friend popped in with some gifts as they are the ones off to Orlando on the 16th.....last minute deal.

They are staying offsite but plan to spend most of their time at Disney, on site at Universal for couple of nights and the beach over Christmas.

They are so worried about all this FP stuff........I didn't know what to tell her.

Just hope they have a great trip all the same. They have been to Orlando loads of times so they know how busy it will be and things like that, but this trip is going to be a bit of the unknown with the FP mess!

Anyhoo, Saturday night...........just ordered Chinese takeout.........should be here shortly.......wild outside..........planning to watch Home Alone 2 tonight or Scrooged with Bill Murray :)

I could be. :teeth:

:)

Hey, to Mrs Bluer (MrsB)

carole - I get the Mormons & the JW, they were coming every week for years, I appreciate where they're coming from but they just can't seem to take a polite "no" for an answer.

Ok I'm sick of shoveling!!!! Whatever happened to the neighborhood kids going around asking if you needed your sidewalks shoveled and you giving them a couple bucks.

snow again, eh.....
so that's why you are late for the new house.

i'll send a moving van to haul your belongings over to the new joint we now have.

besides Kogo's horse, we will have dogs and more cats here.
Ok I'm sick of shoveling!!!! Whatever happened to the neighborhood kids going around asking if you needed your sidewalks shoveled and you giving them a couple bucks.
We've received about 70% of the snowfall for the entire season already over the past month and a half ...

neige2.gif

4 inches of snow, and now sleet and ice. Fun night.

Pooh, yeah, I think we have more snow this past week than we had a whole winter season these past couple of years. It is going to be a long winter.

Shumi, yumm, Chinese food. One of our favorite take outs.

Kogo, where are those great sweaters?

Metro, I see it is saying in the 70's this week. Hoping for a trend for even warmer. We will be arriving on Wednesday night. I am going to try the place you mentioned. We want to eat off the beaten path as much as we can. We will have a car.

So, here's to another week end of snow! :santa:

Right now DW is eating chicken and waffles. She keeps bugging us since you had it on HHN.

I never had that till HHN myself and it is the bomb!!!:thumbsup2

As usual I'm late to the new house party,I guess I'll take the spare room as long as I get the big chair during Sunday football!!:goodvibes

It looks like we're gonna have a hot Christmas down here this year... it's going to be in the 80's the days leading up to that day. It really is upsetting. It doesn't even feel like the holidays this year... ugh, I'm miserable :sad:

I am honestly truly jealous of anyone who is getting snow right now. I can't even listen to Christmas music. This weather is making me want to move! This has been the hottest season I can remember. /vent

It looks like we're gonna have a hot Christmas down here this year... it's going to be in the 80's the days leading up to that day. It really is upsetting. It doesn't even feel like the holidays this year... ugh, I'm miserable :sad:

I am honestly truly jealous of anyone who is getting snow right now. I can't even listen to Christmas music. This weather is making me want to move! This has been the hottest season I can remember. /vent

:eek:

come north one year and spend a couple of weeks with -20 wind chill, iced roads, lots of snow and no sunshine.

kind of like sitting in the bathtub that is filled with ice cubes.

you will end up worshipping the sun.

anyhoo miss sunshine, hope it does cool down for you so you can enjoy winter more. i just don't want it to cool down to cold weather until after my january trip

thing it is time for BonLee to start showing the dogsled pictures.........and around her neighborhood.

she gets really cold weather for a long time period.

I never had that till HHN myself and it is the bomb!!!:thumbsup2

As usual I'm late to the new house party,I guess I'll take the spare room as long as I get the big chair during Sunday football!!:goodvibes

if you watch all the Bears games, i'll throw in the big screen tv......and a bar.

macraven said:
i think that kids now charge $10 an hour......

I couldn't find one anywhere. I shoveled the driveway and street spot 3 times tonite, its still coming down supposed to change to ice over night, oh what fun.

I am blaming the NFL for this. I'm a little under 2 hours from the meadowlands and honestly believe if the NFL did not agree to have the super bowl there this year the snow would have missed us again like it did last year. Oh well by the end of January this will all be a memory :)

we still get a lot of snow in february.
jan and feb are our coldest and snowiest months.

but look ahead to the future, this will be your last winter and snow...::yes::

:)

carole - I get the Mormons & the JW, they were coming every week for years, I appreciate where they're coming from but they just can't seem to take a polite "no" for an answer.

Every week :scared1: crikey that would drive me nuts.......politeness would be right out the window with them. Bet they wouldn't like us knocking on their door every week!

thing it is time for BonLee to start showing the dogsled pictures.........and around her neighborhood.

she gets really cold weather for a long time period.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Bonny always has the best pictures.........only seen one this year I think........:)

We are having exceptionally mild weather too.........it is hard to get into the Christmassy feeling when it's like this.......but .........I hate the snow that gets disruptive when you have to go driving and get around.

A nice dusting on Xmas eve then gone after a couple of days.

January and February are usually our worst months too for cold, snow and ice........horrible months for weather!

Just put a chicken in the crock pot for tonight..........a few hours from now the smell will be delicious.

We were supposed to be getting a new fridge freezer for the garage delivered today......we need the extra storage.......but they cancelled and now not coming till Wednesday........so annoying.

Still...............10 more sleeps till Christmas :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter