Something About Nothing ... #12

Well the HS reunion is over. I tell ya, I wish some of these women who tell me how cute they thought I was in High School had told me that when I was in High School! I was shy and naive back then.
Now they tell you ........!

Knew soon as my hip woke me up early this morning the weather had changed...brrrrr. Ima not ready for the fall, let alone the winter.

Hoping to be productive but got word there's a greenhouse an hour away that has morphed into what was described as an awesome pop up Halloween store:rolleyes1

Hi Billy.........yes it was so nice to meet you both today.........hope you enjoyed the parks........:wave2:

Awwww shucks.........so nice of you to say :thumbsup2

We are whooped!!!

So much for a lazy day..........pool and laundry.........then the day got away from us and then decided to do HHN tonight, we didn't plan to go ...........it was fabulous again..........and a little bit cooler........we had a breeze all evening.

Love Halloween, went through regular line twice as queue was 5 minutes, then used EP.........

Exorcist was much better tonight and loved AHS despite it not being great opening night..........so much better. Ghost Town is decent, but short

Queue for non express for Exorcist was 75 minutes.........with EP we walked straight on......and I mean straight on, no wait, no queue..........AHS regular wait was 90 minutes and we got on in less than 10 minutes........

Scare zones are excellent.......didn't take a whole lot of pics tonight as we just wanted to enjoy it, but got a few good ones........

Feet and legs are getting annoyed with us though........

Time to sleep.........:faint:

Laundry + vacation is a phenom I haven't explored unless there's a W&D in my unit lol.

Wow, those are some hefty wait times. Are you talking early on? Usually, have been able to have half hour or less up to 9 pm or so! Ah well, we'll have enough nights there to get it all done.

Was going to mention pictures:teeth:. Am I smelling a trip report or continuation of last year's?

Are we stating our height with or with out shoes?

Makes a big difference if you are under 5' 5"

Knew soon as my hip woke me up early this morning the weather had changed...brrrrr. Ima not ready for the fall, let alone the winter.

Hoping to be productive but got word there's a greenhouse an hour away that has morphed into what was described as an awesome pop up Halloween store:rolleyes1

Laundry + vacation is a phenom I haven't explored unless there's a W&D in my unit lol.

Wow, those are some hefty wait times. Are you talking early on? Usually, have been able to have half hour or less up to 9 pm or so! Ah well, we'll have enough nights there to get it all done.

Was going to mention pictures:teeth:. Am I smelling a trip report or continuation of last year's?

Your hip will love the weather here........hot!!!

Laundry here is so handy, yep, not my favourite thing to do, but a necessary must for us........I even ironed today........lol......

Both Janet, we've gone early and late......wait times for AHS have varied from an hour upwards just after 6.45........but we walked on Exorcist and AHS last night with EP.......Halloweeen was only 5 or 10 minutes all nights we've been early.......Ghost Town which is a decentish house was only 35 minutes around 9.45 last night........

Yes, new trip report this year.....although it may be the most boring one yet :rolleyes1.......we have just chilled a lot this time, not done a "ridiculous amount of offsite activities" :duck:and not taken a million pictures so it's been very relaxing...........

Wine in club lounge helps with that relaxing time too......:D

Just back from the grocery store
97 outside and at this time of year the highest temp is at 2 in the afternoon

Just back from the grocery store
97 outside and at this time of year the highest temp is at 2 in the afternoon

You're hotter than us.......we were 96f this afternoon.......

Bit cloudier now.........heading for Orlando Eye and Yard House tonight..........

Sat watching Ghostbusters in CL right now..........such a good movie.........

If we leave on time, we will be arriving in less than 48 hours! I doubt we will leave on time. We have so much to do. So much that I might not even start packing until Tuesday. (We leave on Tuesday). I may have talked my daughter unti finally doing P-Flyers!!!! She said she will do it if the line isn't long. She didn't sound thrilled about it but she'll do it for me. I'm hoping I can convince my youngest to do it too. That way, one of them might be willing the next time too. (Or in case someone needs to borrow a child).

You're hotter than us.......we were 96f this afternoon.......

Hotter than us too at 93. It's 6:30pm and is still 90. It takes so long to cool down at all. I had a tennis match yesterday. I am so ready for these hot days to be over! It's nothing compared to summer league but still hot on the courts.

Ooh, down to a low of 50 last night, and only in the 70's today, with absolutely clear skies all day. Sunglasses needed all of daylight. Great time to do laundry too.

Yep, one more week. Keisha, thought about arriving a day earlier too, but with price of airfare significantly higher for day before and my already booked flight, I am keeping my times as I had made many months ago.

So, hope all are having a wonderful Sunday. All siblings got together today. Was nice to have all of us enjoy each other's company.

Safe travels to those leaving soon.

Well I chatted with Marcie a bit ago and she has saved my butt...

Kept telling her I would be at the motherland on Wednesday as that is the day I arrive

She kept telling me I was wrong as Wednesday is the 28 and I arrive in the 27

Think she told me about four times that she was looking at her calendar and the 27 th was a Tuesday

:rolleyes1

She was right

Now I have only tomorrow to get things done as I leave the house after midnight on Tuesday morning

Are we stating our height with or with out shoes?

Makes a big difference if you are under 5' 5"
I think my brooks have a 1" heel which means I'm 4'9''....
Without I'm 56 inches. I've always said I grew to be the height to ride all roller coasters and stopped.

Ok
Now that kohlby has talked her sweet daughter to do P flyer, I claim first dibs with her so I can finally ride it again
I've never gotten to ride! Last weekend my nephews and I were going two different directions and we didn't have the extra time to actually wait in a line.
The time before that I didn't think about it until they had left. DOH!

Well I chatted with Marcie a bit ago and she has saved my butt...

Kept telling her I would be at the motherland on Wednesday as that is the day I arrive

She kept telling me I was wrong as Wednesday is the 28 and I arrive in the 27

Think she told me about four times that she was looking at her calendar and the 27 th was a Tuesday

:rolleyes1

She was right

Now I have only tomorrow to get things done as I leave the house after midnight on Tuesday morning
HA! 5 minutes before is your per usual anyways right?

Barefoot I'm 5'5... in my fav heels I'm 6
I think my wedges that I wear often are 4'' which makes me 5 even I think. I think I have a pair of 5" which make me over, but they're rather hard to walk in as they're a size too big. I just HAD to have them for graduation!

I saw some friends last night I hadn't seen since harry potter 7.2 came out. About halfway through dinner they said, you know, I had forgotten just how small you are! When we spent a ton of time together I never noticed, but seeing you walk up from your car and hugging you I remember... lol.

So, at the meet up when you guys see a kid walking up to your table by herself it's probably me. Most the time I forgot how oddly small I am.

Do we have a time frame for that yet? Are we just going to do a X time-X time drop by when you can?
Anyone who would like to do dinner at Sals on the 11th let me know :)
I'll probably be chilling out on the patio after the parks close before I transfer to SF.

TinyD, I can do the 11th at Sal's. Remind me, and I will send ya my cell number. I respond to texts and calls more than other means when I am on vacation. I will be at RPR. Gosh, a week from today, and I will be at the mouse. I have a hard enough time thinking October is this coming weekend.

Your hip will love the weather here........hot!!!

Laundry here is so handy, yep, not my favourite thing to do, but a necessary must for us........I even ironed today........lol......

Both Janet, we've gone early and late......wait times for AHS have varied from an hour upwards just after 6.45........but we walked on Exorcist and AHS last night with EP.......Halloweeen was only 5 or 10 minutes all nights we've been early.......Ghost Town which is a decentish house was only 35 minutes around 9.45 last night........

Yes, new trip report this year.....although it may be the most boring one yet :rolleyes1.......we have just chilled a lot this time, not done a "ridiculous amount of offsite activities" :duck:and not taken a million pictures so it's been very relaxing...........

Wine in club lounge helps with that relaxing time too......:D

I'm good at relaxing, looking forward to the read.

Here I am on the dis when maybe I should get things together for the trip

TinyD is right
I usually pull it all together 4 hours before leaving the house

But this time I'm not sure I can find everything I need to pack

Not going to lose sleep on this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter