• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

No, this is for Friday. Where does everyone want to go Saturday?

Oh, won't be there Friday, but Saturday, yes. Dinner would be my preference, Hard Rock sounds good as Keisha said.

Otherwise Margaritaville, or Toothsome. Guess let Keisha pick. 7 or 7:30 would work. I know PC definitely is a late sleeper and I guess many will do the same after HHN the night before.

9:45 and completely packed.
gee, i have never been packed this early before in my life.....

ok, M'ville on friday at ?
saturday at HRC at tbd

I'm slightly confused at this point.
Has the 9th meet up been moved to the 8th? or have we added another one in addition to?

The 11th I was just going to be at Sal's anyways and just sharing that anyone is welcome to drop by if they'd like to share company.

just have some homies that won't be around on the 9th so doing an open meet to all also on the 8th.

10 of us are on a private tour for friday the 7th.
many will still be around on saturday the 8th

some will leave sunday and some will be staying so the 9th is still a meet up.

remind me of the place and time on the 9th.
i booked another tour 2 months back and my tour time is at 8:00 pm

i figure if it is only 2 or 3 there at the same time, do a meet up.....
you all have to eat sometime....

if i have it correctly lynne and i are planning on the 11th still.
i won't be eating at Sals but plan to come and see you and visit.

shoot me a pm on the time you will be there.
or post the time here so all can see it and join in.

We have the 6:45 pm show on the 5th. I'm still looking for one of those standby chew spots haha. I will rely upon u taking pictures to get my fix.

Yes, it's great when the kids are mobile isn't it?

I have forgotten mine at home, oh the shame to wear a grey MB haha

For I believe only the 2nd time, don't have to haul our sorry butts up and out of room by 11 am on Saturday

Woo, freakin' hoo!!!

Sat the 8th for dinner sounds good to me as in late-r? 7 or 8 pm maybe? It will be our only real park day (afternoon)

I'm almost insulted they shut down so many times hmmph lol. You're a magic man it seems:). Thank you, one less thing to worry about.

Cannot wait for Kong! Surprised to see such short of a line in standby, which I hear is a goodie.

I stalked the Loews site all day. Finally, caved and booked the Hilton DTD for the 1st. We like it there (not too many rugrats so it's relatively quiet) and we've been lucky with upgrades there. Best part is walking, literally, across the street into Earl of Sandwich & rest of DTD.

Seriously, you are one of the most agreeable peeps!

Sunday we're shooting for the afternoon then?

Studios please for those staying HHN that night.

Ok, go away lol jk

No, he meant, the 7th as per the RIP group.

We would still need a reservation for dinner on the 8th, whenever/wherever. Whomever wants to take the lead, we're in - party of 2

Talk about producing under pressure, makes me nervous to think about it lol. Did u get a response re our shirts BTW?
The shame of grey magic bands have faded! They don't hand out ANY magic bands anymore so the grey doesn't mean you're a noob anymore. (Unless it's the gen 1 ones.....) lol! I was thinking about ordering one and then I was like no! No I can't. But really they don't hand them out anymore

just have some homies that won't be around on the 9th so doing an open meet to all also on the 8th.

10 of us are on a private tour for friday the 7th.
many will still be around on saturday the 8th

some will leave sunday and some will be staying so the 9th is still a meet up.

remind me of the place and time on the 9th.
i booked another tour 2 months back and my tour time is at 8:00 pm

i figure if it is only 2 or 3 there at the same time, do a meet up.....
you all have to eat sometime....

if i have it correctly lynne and i are planning on the 11th still.
i won't be eating at Sals but plan to come and see you and visit.

shoot me a pm on the time you will be there.
or post the time here so all can see it and join in.

We've never set a time or place for the 9th as far as I know. I thought Janet was working on a list? Maybe?
As far as I knew it was going to be a dozen or so on the 9th, but not sure if others will transfer to the 8th and not come the 9th.

So this might be best. Raise your hand (or post the dates of the meetups all intend on attending.)

7th- private tour day. Ressie made for something(ask pc!)
8th- looking at dinner somewhere at city walk
9th- meet up mid day/afternoon somewhere between lunch and stay and scare time.
11th- I'll be at SALS.

I will only be around for the 9th and obviously the 11th considering I am the one who said I'll be there on the patio.

Hand raised for 8th, 9th and 11th. Let me know where and when on those dates, and I will be happy to enjoy company with everyone I can meet during those meet up dates.

i'll be at all 4 that are mentioned above.

tinyD, where do you want to do the meet up on the 9th?

you need to give me an idea as since you are a shorty, i might not spot you right away......

you decide and post here and text me so i know where to go on the 9th.

please do not say we meet at RRR.......
i do rides but not that one.

hey how about MIB area?

Ouu magic hands you say? I could use one of those! :upsidedow
Yes, I would hate to forget my magic bands! I customize them and always want to switch them out with my outfits. I'm getting quite the collection.
Happy packing! Hope you remember everything!
That's a funny typo. I DO need magic hands. I haven't started packing but am taking a break from cleaning. The debate is on. It might motivate me to go pack out of the room with the tv.

you need to give me an idea as since you are a shorty, i might not spot you right away......

hey how about MIB area?
I'm honestly good with anywhere except RRR because it's so crowded! I love MIB and the area has a few less busy areas, shade(right? There's shade somewhere?) and snack places. Plus MIB is really cold if we want to do a group ride.

Time now.... Time. Does anyone object with 2? If so please say if you prefer it later it earlier. I'll start some lists

hey how about MIB area?
I've got your number. On my way in I'll text you the most up to date information. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me.

9:45 and completely packed.
gee, i have never been packed this early before in my life.....

ok, M'ville on friday at ?
saturday at HRC at tbd
Friday at 3pm for 11 people in case a couple more join us wasting away in M'ville. Saw the site off 429,for the new Margaritaville resort, when we stayed at Champions Gate in June.

Well, we had rain blow through, and left us with 99 percent humidity. Downright muggy. And, rain to hang around the next three or four days. I hope I don't have to take off in the rain.

So, happy Tuesday to ya all! Have a great day, and bask in the sun. (Not here though, we're seeing gray clouds today)
th
th

Hahaha yes it is Tuesday

I went thru hell once I released I was working with the wrong date

Lynne the weather you have today is training for Orlando weather

Robo
Here I am making plans on the 2 nd and need to know what time that morning are we meeting up!

Please do not say 7 am ........

My ride pick up is at 9 that morning so should be at the UO hotel 9:30

Carole I guess you won't be my welcoming committee this year since you changed hotels

I will miss that!

And when is Carole going to pencil me in on her calendar
She has been so busy this vacation

Miss not seeing her as much as I did last year

The shame of grey magic bands have faded! They don't hand out ANY magic bands anymore so the grey doesn't mean you're a noob anymore. (Unless it's the gen 1 ones.....) lol! I was thinking about ordering one and then I was like no! No I can't. But really they don't hand them out anymore

Those staying onsite who 'forget' to personalize theirs, get grey by default. The resorts still hand them out to those who forgot to pack their shipped ones in basic grey.

We've never set a time or place for the 9th as far as I know. I thought Janet was working on a list? Maybe?
As far as I knew it was going to be a dozen or so on the 9th, but not sure if others will transfer to the 8th and not come the 9th.

So this might be best. Raise your hand (or post the dates of the meetups all intend on attending.)

7th- private tour day. Ressie made for something(ask pc!)
8th- looking at dinner somewhere at city walk
9th- meet up mid day/afternoon somewhere between lunch and stay and scare time.
11th- I'll be at SALS.

I will only be around for the 9th and obviously the 11th considering I am the one who said I'll be there on the patio.

Party of two, ready to party:)

7th - ready & waiting!
8th - hoping no later than 7 - 8 pmish for us
9th - If I'm late rolling on in Sunday-9th, will text someone and catch up as long as group @ Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter