Something About Nothing ... #12

We arrived at 8pm at SF. Checked in to the suite and it's very nice. Settled in and meet up with pcstang. The went to dinner and we walked around SF taking pictures and now at Citywalk having dessert. Waiting for pcstang to finish dinner to terrorize here.

How exciting! Give us an update of your thoughts on SF. We had a snoop when we were there. It looks all posh and new.

59A6C43D-FA4F-46E7-A267-FA8988816167_zpscqkknqhh.jpg

Christmas at USO!!! Thanks for the pics. Looks amazing! Have fun pcstang

owzer!!! Congrats, I'm dancing for you. Someday will cross it off our bucket list. Do love visiting So Cal.

We've never been so very excited. Hopefully we'll go back to california to spend more time there one day.

Lynne - love foggy nights. It makes it all spooky. :)

Thursday today me lovelies, nearly the weekend.

Awesome pictures PC. Glad to hear all are having fun.

Ahh, goodbye nice temperature. Was 60 degrees at 10pm last night, 63 at 2:30am this morning. Now it's 7am, and it's 53 degrees. Darn northern air. Wind is also picking up, so will be a bad hair day soon.

But it's Thursday, and that means:

th

and a funny:
th

th
YaY! It's the first day of December.

How exciting! Give us an update of your thoughts on SF. We had a snoop when we were there. It looks all posh and new.

Christmas at USO!!! Thanks for the pics. Looks amazing! Have fun pcstang

We've never been so very excited. Hopefully we'll go back to california to spend more time there one day.

Lynne - love foggy nights. It makes it all spooky. :)

Thursday today me lovelies, nearly the weekend.
We will give our thoughts when we get home. Bluers got a king suite. It's very nice!
Congrats on the wedding and the upcoming trip! Wow! I'm jealous!

That sounds lovely, i'm glad you're settling in and its always nice when the kids make friends quickly. What is a neighborhood Bunco? If its similar to trick or treating with alcohol, it sounds amazing.

Mac - did you do a rain dance to get the rain to come? Did you get the cats to do a rain dance to get the rain to come.

QXDsHRaKUYS9q.gif

We need that rain dance here too! I think Orlando had the driest November on record.

Bunco is a dice game. It's very easy to follow so it's usually an excuse to drink wine and chat. I've only played it twice, but since this group can walk back to their houses, the drinking aspect should be rather interesting.

I'm loving all the pictures y'all are posting. I have a kid who freaks out once it gets dark so we haven't been in the park after dark during the Christmas season yet. Hubby and I have to plan several date nights though! I probably should teach the kids how to use a cell phone before we take off for a bit though.

In US now, pretty dead now.

The shower in our suite is HUGE! Pictures don't show it. It's abou 10ft long by 6 ft wide. Party in the shower.

Good news is several of my biggish tix items I bought on BF have dropped in price. Bad is I need to run out to get the adjustments. Mr stuck working a double, his relief called off saying she '...needed to start her Christmas shopping..." ain't that special? Need to run him up some food or he'd starve or be eating out of vending machines.

It is a dark and foggy night.....

View attachment 208429

Out doing errands. 60 degrees, but cold air to push this southern rain away tonight, so 45 tomorrow.

Later homies.
Waiting to see who gets off'd in this novel lol

Here are some pictures of SF.

CC14060D-BD43-489E-8DE9-95BF81BEDECD.jpg

16CA961A-28DF-480C-9600-B5EB029EC1DF.jpg

34009B8C-10BC-403F-901A-3D2C6FFEEED1.jpg

AFF97016-A9B6-4F35-B16D-5968877C111D.jpg

C9D50330-5092-429D-89F6-EECBB9F7EAC8.jpg

12F69C89-0189-4802-B9C3-9E904A0C214B.jpg

3D3A76DA-F36F-4182-A5D3-0A433DC2A38A.jpg

BE21D1CF-4D8B-41ED-ACCF-323836A584FA.jpg

236EDA73-233D-4E45-BAB9-2D4C7312C0FB.jpg

93646C18-9F84-4A37-B93A-4F25DBA22B52.jpg

D49B0260-8DB0-4F60-85FC-70129EBCE68C_1.jpg

Looks nice to me, did I miss a sofa bed? Would u say the layout is good? Like it better than RP?

In US now, pretty dead now.

The shower in our suite is HUGE! Pictures don't show it. It's abou 10ft long by 6 ft wide. Party in the shower.

Lol you can skip the pics of the party, but enjoy.:)

Anyone watched the new JK Rowling offering Fantastic Beasts??

Can't get past the first 20/30 minutes........awfully boring........does it get better?

Hate to invest time in something I won't enjoy............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter