Something About Nothing ... #12

What did you think of WD tonight?
Watching TD now
I thought it was a good episode, nice to see someone stand up to Negan...go Carl and Olivia. Negan is a hoot...a bat crap crazy psycho but a funny one. Nervous to see him with Judith though since you never know what he's going to do next.

The mid season finale should be good.

HeHe, Mac's also keeping track of what day it is this week!

Cold rain for us, with another couple of gray days on tap. I'm happy though, just north of us gets snow instead of rain.

th

but it is Monday, so:

th

Time for those coffee and tea cups.

(Oh, and big kid liked the WD episode last night Mac. He's a fan.)

Hoping rain does come soon - but maybe it will come just at night as to not mess with any of your plans. We might get some tonight and then tomorrow. And that's it for a while.

We're hoping to go to Grinchmas on Sunday. We didn't make it into the show last year due to crazy lines. I've heard that's not the norm though so fingers

What is an iron???

It's this thing that you use to melt Perler beads to make things. I'm not sure if it has any other uses.

Hoping rain does come soon - but maybe it will come just at night as to not mess with any of your plans. We might get some tonight and then tomorrow. And that's it for a while.

We're hoping to go to Grinchmas on Sunday. We didn't make it into the show last year due to crazy lines. I've heard that's not the norm though so fingers

It's this thing that you use to melt Perler beads to make things. I'm not sure if it has any other uses.

The lines yesterday and Saturday were crazy too.

Bloomin coldest day of the year so far here.......and it's to get mild again by Wednesday........

Today was pure white this morning.......very icy and frosty......main roads were ok though, got where I needed to be and back. -5C most of the day......had nice lunch out too which is always nice.

Just been back out to buy a new music system for the garden room.......nice and quiet this time of night.......now time for a cup of tea and a cherry scone with butter.......

Will watch WD tonight, glad to hear it's better than previous episodes........

Did two new things today; Dr. Doom Fearfall, not nearly as scary as it looks. And Kong. Wow!! I avoided reading any reviews or descriptions so I had little idea going in. I thought it was fantastic! Seems like some were grumbling, I guess because it was just another 3D ride. Well it's relatively easy to do that with an Enchanted Bench, but in a 72 passenger bus? I think it's amazing. The animatronic was unbelievable.

Oh wait, make that 3 things. Ate at Toothsome. Got seated immediately a 4 PM. Food was delicious. Molly had the Tour de France burger and I had the Patty Melt Waffle. Bothe were great and well seasoned. No desserts this time but we have a week.

Doom is my favorite ride !!!

Maybe you'll get hooked on it

I adore the Kong ride
To me it is like two different rides

If I am on the right side of the car, I only watch the action on that side
Then I do a repeat and ask the TM if I can sit on the left side

Watch the action on that side only

Great you got into toothsome quickly and had super meals !

Doom is my favorite ride !!!

Maybe you'll get hooked on it

I adore the Kong ride
To me it is like two different rides

If I am on the right side of the car, I only watch the action on that side
Then I do a repeat and ask the TM if I can sit on the left side

Watch the action on that side only

Great you got into toothsome quickly and had super meals !
Kong broke down for about 3 minutes just before the big finish on our first ride so we rode past it blacked out. I asked for a do-over and they put us back on. That animatronic is astonishing! We walked by FJ earlier in the day and a TM struck up a conversation with us. We chatted and told him how sad we were that it was closed. He asked if there was ANYTHING he could do for us. How about a front of line at Gringotts he offered. Well okay we said. "just tell them Sas from FJ sent you". So after Toothsome we headed for Gringotts. There was only a 10 minute wait so we are keeping Sas in our pocket. In the queue at a stopping point we had a nice conversation with a TM. Can't remember his name. At the vehicle exit he was there and said "Do you want to ride again?" He told us where to go and we were right back on! It pays to be friendly and kooky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter