Something About Nothing............ #14

Bello Sans family :wave2:

Checked in and then came over to The studios.

At Lombard’s in upstairs AP dining room. It’s raining buckets outside.

There is no one here.
View attachment 528792
View attachment 528793

This is what I call social distancing at its best for sure.

Those AP dining area’s are wonderful, I took a few from upstairs at Confisco the other night!

3D35A898-950D-4384-81B6-9AFBAB15D5B7.jpeg9B6F489D-C803-49DC-B06E-CF34D2390352.jpeg2482346D-968C-4FA1-8D58-FF6E80CB789E.jpeg

You were???
I was eating there at 12:48 solo
I did animal actor 11:30 show and went to blondies after it was over.
But don’t know what you look like ...
Did you see me?

Not sure Mac, I believe we have not met and I don’t recall seeing pics to recognize you, so I can’t say for sure, funny thing is I’m pretty sure that was the time for the Animal Actor’s we sat in the first row behind the blue rows reserved and I was selected to be part of the show when they did the clothing thing with the dog.

When we went to Blondies I believe it was around 1 we had rode the HE over with @Lynne G then went to eat, It’s me my beautiful wife and 2 of our 3 wonderful sons our oldest is at home.

We all had Simpson shirts on today, I would have definitely said hello had I seen you.

Last edited:
@schumigirl sounds like a dream come true to me. I'm sure a lot of people here love the heat and how hot it is, but I prefer the cold. So when it drops anything below 70 I'm so excited. Can't wait for the days where it'll be under 70 for a whole day. Sounds like you had good eats today.

I hear the thunder coming! I'm going to try to do my test right now. Kind of risky, but I want to just get it done and out of the way so I can focus on my assignment tomorrow and that's all I have to worry about.

I'll confirm tomorrow if I definitely going on Thurs, so if anyone is interested in a meet up let me know.

I love the heat for sure, but I do love the Autumnal weather we get, especially if it`s a crisp, cold but sunny day....those are the best. And Autumn always means new winter boots and coats.......I like that about the cooler temps......:thumbsup2

But, I can see many love the cooler temps when they live on Florida. We know several who would move away if it wasn`t for work.

Supposed to be raining this morning, but we have sunshine and some cloud, no rain till late afternoon now.........don`t think we`re going out today anyway. Have to wait in this morning for the cable guy with our replacement Broadband box...........no set time, just between 8am and midday.

Had bacon for breakfast which was lush! Running out of real maple syrup, will get some ordered after we come back, fake stuff isn`t the same.

Made some dinner reservations for our trip next week. We have four nights booked, and might just wing the other three and maybe even takeout one night. One place is in a hotel and only takes reservations on the same day as they want to accommodate residents first, so if we can book that one we will. It looks beautiful.

Doing boned and skinned chicken thighs tonight.......might make pepper sauce or honey mustard, haven`t decided yet......

cv159-M.jpg

cv151-X2.jpg

cv27-L.jpg

F08C0339-D6F8-4540-95B4-DF831182DDC7.jpeg

Ah, a Wednesday is upon us, and he’s enjoying park time too. But also a fun reminder to get over this hump of a day, and well Friday will be here before ya know it.

Like the picture with the rainbow this morning DisneyLife.

Was up early, enjoying some coffee and have just been relaxing. Guess I better get moving some, as I think parks open at 9. Last year, I think early entry was 8 am even on the week days, and around Christmas was 7 am. This 9 am every day is nice to relax some before getting ready.

Later homies, safe travels to DisneyLife and family. And if any want to say hello, just text me. Kinda a whatever I feel like doing day.

Wonderful Wednesday to you all.

View attachment 528902

Ah, a Wednesday is upon us, and he’s enjoying park time too. But also a fun reminder to get over this hump of a day, and well Friday will be here before ya know it.

Was up early, enjoying some coffee and have just been relaxing. Guess I better get moving some, as I think parks open at 9. Last year, I think early entry was 8 am even on the week days, and around Christmas was 7 am. This 9 am every day is nice to relax some before getting ready.

Later homies, safe travels to DisneyLife and family. And if any want to say hello, just text me. Kinda a whatever I feel like doing day.

Good morning, and Thank you Lynne, we will be heading to Studio’s in a little bit, gonna say hello to Mac today so hopefully we’ll see ya also.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

Beautiful cool morning to start the day here at IOA.
Temp said 64 when I left Hotel this morning. Glad I put on a shirt with sleeves.

I rode Hagrid’s for first time. Let’s just say it’s a wicked coaster. Ponytail was in the air.

Had a nice visit with Lynne yesterday.

It’s going to be a beautiful park day everyone.

Safe travels DLP and family.

36CD8D31-D3CE-41D6-ACB2-9779BA403E25.jpeg

059D65A9-094B-4780-BA25-BC5D438EB216.jpeg
06263186-061A-442F-8936-C712A1D654A0.jpeg

6A8BD2C9-D7AE-4519-9D2D-7EAA73A78977.jpeg
76FFAA7A-9893-40B5-A5F7-107EE18A005A.jpeg

View attachment 528902

That is the best camel ever!!!

We have never once in all our years visiting made early entry......we did think about it.....once......but never bothered. Weirdly we are always up early anyway......but no desire to do it. Have a lovely day......

Just saw Robbie pop in :wave2: ........lovely pictures and glad you`re having such a lovely time so far......yes, thankful for the long sleeves at 64! That`s a heatwave for us this time of year......lol.......have a blast Robbie........

We`ve had a bit of rain, but the wind has got up again. It`s milder than we expected........

Broadband man didn`t turn up........got a txt to say it`ll be tomorrow.......of course it will......no point in an angry phone call......takes you an hour to get through to anyone!!!

Time for mid afternoon pot of tea........made some blueberry muffins this morning, will go nicely......and have been catching up with our lovely ladies in Orlando........and nice to see such lovely pictures........safe travels to Janet heading to Disney.........:thumbsup2

Yeah, the hot whether gets excessive after awhile, especially as it seems to be getting hotter and hotter each year. Also, a lot of people have a tendency to always want usually what you can't have. I'm personally a fan of fall whether myself, however it seems rare we have "autumn" like days anymore. So now I favor winter when it comes to Florida. It seems like a miracle it's in the 60's in the morning this week. I loved Fall when I briefly lived in WV and I think it's gorgeous when I've visited in TN during the fall time a few times in the past.

I love the photos @Robo56 absolutely amazing! And happy hump day @Lynne G! Also have fun @DisneyLifePapioNe!

Still currently on the agenda on going to the parks tomorrow. I will be starting on the Universal side and making sure to be there prior to opening as I'm a "sooner I get there the better" type of gal, especially since I like how light security and what not is during that time.

Just a quick check in. I really haven't had anything interesting to post.

Today is a perfect day. It is sunny and cool, but not cold. There is a nice, gentle breeze blowing. I wish I could bottle this day and bring it down to Orlando. I wish I could be there right now, but will have to settle for looking at everyone's pictures.

I'm going to regret this later, but I'm going to take a short nap. Tonight dh and I are going to dinner to celebrate our 25th anniversary

That sounds amazing @Charade67! Definitely something to celebrate. And it's a perfect day for weather on top of it? Sounds like an awesome start.

After blood, sweat, and tears I finally finished my assignment. So now I can just chillax, maybe I'll have a class of moscato, and definitely be going to bed earlier than I normally do since I got to wake up before the crack of dawn.

Other than spending hours on the computer all day doing my assignment it was a pretty good day. I walked outside for quite awhile this morning before I started so I could enjoy it at least a little bit.

I hope all the homies had a great day and have a pleasant evening.

Today is a perfect day. It is sunny and cool, but not cold. There is a nice, gentle breeze blowing. I wish I could bottle this day and bring it down to Orlando. I wish I could be there right now, but will have to settle for looking at everyone's pictures.

I'm going to regret this later, but I'm going to take a short nap. Tonight dh and I are going to dinner to celebrate our 25th anniversary
Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Charade.......enjoy dinner out, hope it`s just lovely.........

That sounds amazing @Charade67! Definitely something to celebrate. And it's a perfect day for weather on top of it? Sounds like an awesome start.

After blood, sweat, and tears I finally finished my assignment. So now I can just chillax, maybe I'll have a class of moscato, and definitely be going to bed earlier than I normally do since I got to wake up before the crack of dawn.

Other than spending hours on the computer all day doing my assignment it was a pretty good day. I walked outside for quite awhile this morning before I started so I could enjoy it at least a little bit.

I hope all the homies had a great day and have a pleasant evening.

Enjoy tomorrow with mac Disxuni........have a lot of fun........and glad you finished the assignment.....

mac....was writing you a long email when yours came through.......I`ll delete it and reply to yours instead...... :hyper2:

It`s been raining all evening here.....definitely feels like summer has gone now. It`s not cold though just dark.

Made sticky bbq chicken thighs in the end tonight........went through a few dishes before deciding on that with spicy cous cous......Kyle loves my home made bbq sauce......

Will be shopping on my own tomorrow morning as one of us has to wait in for the Broadband guy.......will be fun if he doesn`t turn up again! The air will be blue......:scared1:

Can`t see us being up late tonight either....I think it`s the change in weather........we seem tired.

Well it was a nice day with everyone in the park but the sun wiped me out.

Had fun with all and tomorrow I’ll be sure to leave the park
way early to avoid another reaction from the sun.

No more repeats of a sunburn this trip...
I’ve learned my lesson the hard way.

Actually it took me three days in a row for each sunburn before I decided to listen to what my doc told me a week ago.

Oops, last one was from path toward Dino’s.

This was from that balcony:
View attachment 529083

Love the view........mac was just telling me about your day.........hope the rest of your day was fun too.......

I like Lombards a lot now.........eary years experiences were a hit or miss.......but it seems to have gone back to the good old days.........

mac......yes, glad you`ll have no more sunburn!! It`s not fun at all.......folks think we`re paranoid about constantly putting sunscreen on.....but pale West of Scotland folks need it.......lol.....we go home whiter than we arrive usually!

So much for bedtime early tonight........still up.........

I used to joke that I could go to the beach and come back paler than I was when I got there. I’m a big fan of sunscreen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter