Something About Nothing............ #14

My first HHN was in 2004...it was split that year between both parks. I got a FFP pass that year and the EP was a whopping $20.00 for a Sunday. :rotfl2:

Ah, I thought it was about then........$20 for EP!!!! Heck........that`s a giggle and a half......

I never experienced HHN in both parks before. Doesn`t look like it`ll ever happen again like that.

Sitting out didn`t last long.....seafret/mist came rolling in and we felt that chill from the fog, so came back inside.

Ended up making Thai shrimp lettuce cups for dinner, light, spicy and not too filling. I cheated and used bottled chilli sauce, but it`s lovely and msg free which I need. But, filling enough for tonight.

Still working through The Good Wife, not a bad show. But, think it`ll be another early night tonight, my eyes are going together and it`s not quite 10.30pm.

Hair salon tomorrow and some shopping for gifts as September is our busiest month for birthdays, anniversaries and two wedding gifts to buy. I haven`t even got birthday cards bought yet, usually I have them well in advance.

Ah, I thought it was about then........$20 for EP!!!! Heck........that`s a giggle and a half......

I never experienced HHN in both parks before. Doesn`t look like it`ll ever happen again like that.

Sitting out didn`t last long.....seafret/mist came rolling in and we felt that chill from the fog, so came back inside.

Ended up making Thai shrimp lettuce cups for dinner, light, spicy and not too filling. I cheated and used bottled chilli sauce, but it`s lovely and msg free which I need. But, filling enough for tonight.

Still working through The Good Wife, not a bad show. But, think it`ll be another early night tonight, my eyes are going together and it`s not quite 10.30pm.

Hair salon tomorrow and some shopping for gifts as September is our busiest month for birthdays, anniversaries and two wedding gifts to buy. I haven`t even got birthday cards bought yet, usually I have them well in advance.
Dinner sounds LUSH! I had Pollo Tropical tonight...rice was a bit dry but good.

You are probably right about HHN not being in two parks again. It's a shame too...IOA has so many more places for the scareactors to jump out.

Evening everyone! Just doing a quick pop in!
Hi Kfish. Good to see you.

Had an eventful day yesterday with my 3 year old. Charlie fell off our golf cart while in motion (very slow) and has some major scrapes on his nose and forehead and has a hairline fracture in his tibia (shin bone). He has a temporary cast/brace from the ER and sees the orthopedist on Monday (also another reason I certainly do not want to lose power)...to see what he will be wearing for the next few weeks.
Poor Charlie. Prayers for quick healing.

22 days till Universal. I’am so looking forward to this trip. Need to get this body out sick bay and in vacation mode for sure.
Hope you are back to 100% in time for your trip.

GD did the Droid one out @ DL when we visited after it just opened. She had fun but, the actual operation of it was very disappointing, kept falling apart. donated to goodwill after a few months.
That's disappointing to hear. I have thought about building one, but too cheap to spend the money.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!
I'm late to the party again. Happy belated birthday.

Hope Caspian is feeling better again!

I go to the dentist tomorrow. fingers crossed I'll have a good report too!
Thank you. Caspian is fine. Hope you had a good dental visit.

I need to google farkle...
I don't know what that is either.

Wednesday, DD begins orientation at dental school.....the craziness begins, lol! DH and I are invited to the parent orientation that day as well. I guess it will outline the next 4 years? Meet the staff? Tour the facility? ....not entirely sure.
And Friday is the biggie! DD will have her white coat ceremony!
How exciting. Best wishes to your dd as she begins her dental career.

Ooh, we are getting that heatwave too,
Same here. It is supposed to be in the high 90s for the next few days. I am so ready for some fall weather.

Dinner sounds LUSH! I had Pollo Tropical tonight...
I really miss Pollo Tropical. We ate there a lot when we lived in Miami.

Well, today was B's first day of Senior year part 1. She could probably graduate in 3 more semesters if she really pushed herself, but she has decided to take it a little easier and take the full 4 years. I want to text her and see how her first day went, but I also don't want to seem too smothering. Maybe I will text at the end of the week.

I’ve enjoyed reading thru the thread today and catching up on all those that have dropped in the last few days

Such a nice feeling to see all my kids here!

lynne is back home for a temporary rest until
she returns to UO.
We have a few others heading south next month also

I don’t know how Kfish could have such a calm
note to us....hope her little guy will heal quickly !
Hugs to him and the family !

I had 4 boys and never was it quiet and calm in the house
Had my share of scooping up one of my kids and off for the doctor or ER with the other siblings tossed in the car with me

Looks like many of youse had a lot of heat the past few days.... or a lot of rain
Temps in Ga still the usual hot, but not complaining
I can handle this better than what I had up north.

I had a frustrating day trying for to recall some of my preplanned things for the fall trip I have for next month

Had a glitch on my phone and it wiped out all emails
of a 3.5 month span
I had notes of travel and ressie numbers for every thing for my vacation wiped out.
No paper notes but all on the phone
Even ICloud was wiped clean so no backup recovery

At this point have enough info to get by with but took a lot of time, most to today, to be in a better situation

Learned to have a paper copy from now on for backup

I hope to never have to deal with this ever again!

My usual ending for late night posting is.... who left the porch light off again .....

sweet dreams all

Dinner sounds LUSH! I had Pollo Tropical tonight...rice was a bit dry but good.

You are probably right about HHN not being in two parks again. It's a shame too...IOA has so many more places for the scareactors to jump out.

lol....we do love our Lush food!!

Any new suggestions of restaurants around? We have a few ideas, but always good to hear personal experiences. Pollo Tropical is another place we never tried.......I think maybe too much rice, not really a fan.

Yes, there are lots of places to get good scares in IOA. Although to be fair......I can get a good scare in front of a restaurant in daylight.......:rolleyes1

Hi Kfish. Good to see you.

Poor Charlie. Prayers for quick healing.

That's disappointing to hear. I have thought about building one, but too cheap to spend the money.

I'm late to the party again. Happy belated birthday.

Thank you. Caspian is fine. Hope you had a good dental visit.

I don't know what that is either.

Same here. It is supposed to be in the high 90s for the next few days. I am so ready for some fall weather.

I really miss Pollo Tropical. We ate there a lot when we lived in Miami.

Well, today was B's first day of Senior year part 1. She could probably graduate in 3 more semesters if she really pushed herself, but she has decided to take it a little easier and take the full 4 years. I want to text her and see how her first day went, but I also don't want to seem too smothering. Maybe I will text at the end of the week.

Hope she does just fine.

I’ve enjoyed reading thru the thread today and catching up on all those that have dropped in the last few days

she returns to UO.

Had my share of scooping up one of my kids and off for the doctor or ER with the other siblings tossed in the car with me

Looks like many of youse had a lot of heat the past few days.... or a lot of rain

I had a frustrating day trying for to recall some of my preplanned things for the fall trip I have for next month

of a 3.5 month span
I had notes of travel and ressie numbers for every thing for my vacation wiped out.

At this point have enough info to get by with but took a lot of time, most to today, to be in a better situation

My usual ending for late night posting is.... who left the porch light off again .....

sweet dreams all

Yep, I get teased for making a paper copy of absolutely everything....but it can be a lifesaver. Glad you`ve managed to get most of it back in place.

Your heat is amazing, and most of the year too! South would be for me for sure.....not sure I`d ever want to live in Florida, for many reasons, but lots of choices.

Yes, as it gets darker here, I need that night light.......don`t want a stubbed toe!

Night light or actually early-early morning light

View attachment 599340

Nice!!

Looking forward to hair appointment this morning, a nice morning of pampering will be nice. Hoping my stylist is still there as I have a card and a gift for her and her baby, but if she`s not one of the other stylists is her friend, so she can pass it on to her, but I`d like to see her as she`s taking a year off with maternity leave.

Then, two of our friends are taking us out for an early birthday lunch for Tom as they are busy tomorrow, then we`ll go walking this afternoon. Light dinner tonight again......might make some lettuce cups again, they went down well.

Weather is grey but looks as though it will brighten up later.

i-bbBBK4t-S.gif

cv31-S.jpg

cv28-S.png

Happy Tuesday​

Ah yes, a happy Taco Tuesday it is. Clear skies and 72 out. That gloriously sunny and hot day we will have. Sunrise soon, and beautiful one it should be.

And yay, the day Mac may be doing her Taco Bell run for dinner. Oh no, I had that happen to me too, lost emails. Yeah, good to always have copies. One year, was staying out at DL, and I had all my paperwork printed out with me. They had no record of my hotel reservation. After a bit of a wait, they apologized, and gave me a park view room, when I had booked a standard. Hope you can get all that info back. I’ve gotten so used to all on my phone, don’t print out as much anymore.

Hope your haircut visit was nice, Schumi. I’ll be doing that later this afternoon. Will feel good to be hair pampered today. Aww, nice of you to remember her soon to have baby.

And so, routine it is. Tea for me, and back to that other screen.

Have that fabulous Taco Tuesday homies.

Ooh hair refresh for me too, tomorrow. Must be the pampering week for me, Schumi and Paris.

Paris, must be so proud of DD. Enjoy the school tours and her white coat ceremony. So nice to allow family to help celebrate the start of her dental education.
Thank you!! we are very excited!

Friday will be wonderful Lori......yes, very emotional, but sounds like you`ll all have a lovely celebration afterwards.

And enjoy the pampering this week....always nice. I`m hoping my stylist hasn`t left when I turn up tomorrow....she is pregnant and she has a few health issues, so she may have left even earlier than planned. The other girl there will be just fine if she has left.

Enjoyed our walk this morning, started off a little misty, but it turned out glorious and it`s beautiful now.

Looked after my friend`s little granddaughter for an hour while her dad went for an appointment, my friend was working and couldn`t have her. We love taking her any chance we can, and she is growing up so quickly. So, lunch was a little late.......turkey, bacon, tomato and bacon on an open face sandwich......lovely.

As lunch was later, lighter dinner tonight, might just do a salad and some shrimp.

Sitting out in the garden with a white chocolate magnum ice lolly, it`s still so warm, but late afternoon we may feel that slight change of air.......although we have been promised a 12 day heatwave starting Saturday.....hmmm.
Thank you Carole!

Glad you had a fun time with a little one! I enjoy my 3 year old niece...she's a cutie!

Ooh, we are getting that heatwave too, Schumi. Weather lady this morning said will be very hot once this rainy weather leaves later today. Heatwave as predicted to be above 90 tomorrow through Friday. With all but Friday predicted to be sunrise to sunset full sunny days. And Friday, still mostly sunny. Hot days this week, yes will be.

Why is it not time for lunch yet ?:crazy2:

Ooh it’s the end of little one’s junior year this semester. She started today. Some classes are virtual, a a couple are not. Got her a rail pass, so she can take the train in. I may ask her to use some of the money on that pass to go further in town and get a cheesecake from the Italian bakery in the market attached to the one station in the city, before returning home one day.
Best wishes to your DD on the start of her school year! I'm sure she'll do awesome!!

Thai shrimp cups sound good! !
I bet I could make a "mild" version with a few adjustments.

Thank you Charade!

Good luck to B!!! Hope she has a great senior year!!

she returns to UO.

of a 3.5 month span

sweet dreams all
Hope you are able to get all your info back! Sometimes technology stinks!!

lol....we do love our Lush food!!

Any new suggestions of restaurants around? We have a few ideas, but always good to hear personal experiences. Pollo Tropical is another place we never tried.......I think maybe too much rice, not really a fan.

Yes, there are lots of places to get good scares in IOA. Although to be fair......I can get a good scare in front of a restaurant in daylight.......:rolleyes1

Hope she does just fine.

Yep, I get teased for making a paper copy of absolutely everything....but it can be a lifesaver. Glad you`ve managed to get most of it back in place.

Your heat is amazing, and most of the year too! South would be for me for sure.....not sure I`d ever want to live in Florida, for many reasons, but lots of choices.

Yes, as it gets darker here, I need that night light.......don`t want a stubbed toe!

Nice!!

Looking forward to hair appointment this morning, a nice morning of pampering will be nice. Hoping my stylist is still there as I have a card and a gift for her and her baby, but if she`s not one of the other stylists is her friend, so she can pass it on to her, but I`d like to see her as she`s taking a year off with maternity leave.

Then, two of our friends are taking us out for an early birthday lunch for Tom as they are busy tomorrow, then we`ll go walking this afternoon. Light dinner tonight again......might make some lettuce cups again, they went down well.

Weather is grey but looks as though it will brighten up later.

i-bbBBK4t-S.gif

cv31-S.jpg

cv28-S.png

Happy Tuesday​
Enjoy that pampering!!
Hope you're able to have your regular stylist one last time before she takes leave!

Ah yes, a happy Taco Tuesday it is. Clear skies and 72 out. That gloriously sunny and hot day we will have. Sunrise soon, and beautiful one it should be.

And yay, the day Mac may be doing her Taco Bell run for dinner. Oh no, I had that happen to me too, lost emails. Yeah, good to always have copies. One year, was staying out at DL, and I had all my paperwork printed out with me. They had no record of my hotel reservation. After a bit of a wait, they apologized, and gave me a park view room, when I had booked a standard. Hope you can get all that info back. I’ve gotten so used to all on my phone, don’t print out as much anymore.

Hope your haircut visit was nice, Schumi. I’ll be doing that later this afternoon. Will feel good to be hair pampered today. Aww, nice of you to remember her soon to have baby.

And so, routine it is. Tea for me, and back to that other screen.

Have that fabulous Taco Tuesday homies.
Have a relaxing time at the salon!!

Have you ever tried a new food and it was instantly a new favorite??
I tried a new salsa last night, and I'm obsessed!
It's Frontera brand roasted tomato salsa with cilantro and new mexico chile. Mild, of course!
It was sooooo yummy! I made scrambled eggs this morning, just so I could top them with a bit of this salsa, lol!

A running errands kind of morning before meeting up with DD for nails. I need to stop at the dry cleaners, put gas in my vehicle and go to Costco. And maybe sneak in a quick lunch with DD before she heads back downtown....

Thank you!! we are very excited!

Thank you Carole!

Glad you had a fun time with a little one! I enjoy my 3 year old niece...she's a cutie!

Best wishes to your DD on the start of her school year! I'm sure she'll do awesome!!

Thai shrimp cups sound good! !
I bet I could make a "mild" version with a few adjustments.

Thank you Charade!

Good luck to B!!! Hope she has a great senior year!!

Hope you are able to get all your info back! Sometimes technology stinks!!

Enjoy that pampering!!
Hope you're able to have your regular stylist one last time before she takes leave!

Have a relaxing time at the salon!!

Have you ever tried a new food and it was instantly a new favorite??
I tried a new salsa last night, and I'm obsessed!
It's Frontera brand roasted tomato salsa with cilantro and new mexico chile. Mild, of course!
It was sooooo yummy! I made scrambled eggs this morning, just so I could top them with a bit of this salsa, lol!

A running errands kind of morning before meeting up with DD for nails. I need to stop at the dry cleaners, put gas in my vehicle and go to Costco. And maybe sneak in a quick lunch with DD before she heads back downtown....

View attachment 599388

Mild salsa???? :crazy2: lol.....glad you enjoyed it though! Oh Yes, you would enjoy the lettuce cups if I tempered down a little......tasty.Think we might have them again tonight as we had lunch out today, not much needed tonight food wise.

Have a great day and hope you manage lunch too........:wave2:

Well, my stylist had already left due to back pain, so I left the gift with her friend who did my hair today. She did a good job despite telling me she was a little nervous doing it......lol....she did fine, I like it although she maybe could have cut a little more off. But, better than being too short and again she commented what good condition my hair is in despite having it coloured so regularly. I do look after it with conditioning treatments in between, hate that dry straw look some have...the woman who owns the salon for example is a bad advert for salons! Her hair is dreadful. Will miss my usual girl though, she won`t be back till next September at the earliest with her maternity leave.....but, she`ll love it.

Then, went to meet friends for an early birthday lunch for Tom at a seafood restaurant we all like, friends were busy tomorrow so today worked fine. So no cooking tonight as we are full. But, still went for a walk afterwards which might not have been a good idea on a full tummy! And the sun was boiling hot, but we still managed a short 5 miles, which in the heat of the afternoon wasn`t too bad.

I still need to wrap his presents, will do that later.

But, sitting out for now while the sun shines.......

Hope everyone`s good.......

Yay, a Pumpkin drive by. Hope you are feeling good, and all is well with you and family. Hope the paper shuffling was not too bad today.

Yay for me. Little one and my September flights have gone down in price. That, with our credit from our much reduced after booking August flights, we should have enough credit to fly in the Spring. Woot! I am so hoping to get to Mardi Gras at Universal one of these days.

Good Tuesday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

734EBDFA-C598-4DF6-AB43-AE7E02A3668F.jpeg

3E8869C4-CDCE-4608-BED8-312356F36840.jpeg

oh no! That’s the worst & it always does tend to happen at the worst time possible. Feel better soon.

Thank you. Hope the foot and dental work are going well and you are feeling better. Big Lots has their Halloween merchandise up online now.

Aw, sad to hear, sounds as though he was quite the fighter. Nurse at my Mom’s home said most there who did survive covid, haven’t bounced back (mentally or physically) to previous norms. It’s so sad to see it. My BiL, also in a nursing home on a vent, who had such serious medical issues, went very quickly after his diagnosis.

Yes, this Covid tragedy has touched many families sadly.....far to many.

Robo, I hope you are feeling better every day. Sending mummy dust well wishes your way. And nice to show respects to attend Uncle’s service.

Thank you Lynne.

Hope today goes well for you Robbie. I`m sure your aunt will appreciate you being there for them. And good wishes for big improvements with your back.

I’am able to sit up longer now. The discs are bulging on left side. Will just take time. I’am not a patient.....Patient......LOL..... So glad I have the meds I need to get things healing. Bronchitis cough is improving.

I did make it to the graveside service. It was a nice service. I went with my cousin B who lives near by. We were the only ones wearing masks. It was really hot.

One of my male cousins who was sweating profusely comes up to me and grabs me to hug me and he pulled down my mask and kissed me on the cheek and said now you have cooties and laughed. It happened so quickly I was not able to ward him off. He is a big joker and he did not know I was having issues with my back, but he also compromised me by pulling my mask down. Oh well.

I would never attempt to hug someone if I was sweating like that. It was gross. I was mildly pissed. To say the least.

Normally I would have given him a hard time, but did not want to draw attention. Oh well. I couldn’t wait to get home and shower and put my clothes in the laundry. Sorry for the rant.

I’am glad I was able to go to the service. He was a wonderful Uncle and I was glad to be there for my Aunt.

And yes, your trip is just around the corner........

I’am looking forward to it.

Busy day today.......Kyle picked me up and we went shopping for Tom`s birthday on Wednesday......did get him a few little surprises he won`t be expecting, nothing fancy just a surprise.

Hope you and Kyle got all your shopping done.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your uncle...I hope he's able to rest easy...
I hope you're able to make it to the cemetery to say goodbye.

I was thank you.

The weekend turned out great!! We lucked out that it only rained in the morning on our trip up to the lake house! We laughed a lot and made memories I'll cherish!! And I learned how to play Farkle!

So glad to hear you and your daughter had a nice weekend with your friends and the weather held off for your outdoor activities.

And Friday is the biggie! DD will have her white coat ceremony!
I feel quite emotional just thinking about this. It's literally the biggest day of DDs life at this point in her journey! A reception will follow, and we are going out for a late dinner with her roommates and their families.

Yes, that is going to be a big day for you all. This is a big milestone for her. Enjoy yourselves and get lots of pictures.

Thank you Charade.

of a 3.5 month span

Mac hope you were able to get all your information sorted. I always make paper copies of the confirmation emails they send. It has always been a habit. I just don’t trust electronics that much.

Sounds yummy. Is that a Sam’s or Costco brand?

Yay for me. Little one and my September flights have gone down in price. That, with our credit from our much reduced after booking August flights, we should have enough credit to fly in the Spring. Woot! I am so hoping to get to Mardi Gras at Universal one of these days.

Glad to hear your flight plans are working for you.

Schumi glad to hear everything went well at your hair appointment and you had a nice lunch with friends.

J’aime.... you and your daughter enjoy your pampering at your manicure. I do enjoy having my hair done and getting a manicure and pedicure. It’s nice to have a little pampering.

I was able to set up and cut some material for awhile. Back resting now.

I watched 3 Dracula movies the past two days. So glad I kept my portable DVD player. There is a such a contrast to all three of the movies and how Dracula is portrayed.

Dracula with a Frank Langella and Laurence Olivier was good. Langella was a handsome Dracula, his portrayal of Dracula brought a more seductive performance, but you didn’t feel sorry for him as he was a monster. Then the Dracula movie with Gary Oldham and Winona Ryder made you feel sorry for Dracula as did Dracula Untold with Luke Evans.

LOL....love the Dracula movies.

Might have hubby bring down some Halloween decorations I can place a few things around.

Something light and easy for dinner. Chicken Taco salad.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Love these rocket gifs
03BA0BF4-4A86-4899-B803-A9A0885A8DE2.gif

Ugh, cousin or not, ewww, Robo. I think I would have done the same. Inconsiderate, to put it mildly. But nice you did show respect for a loved Uncle. Sending more mummy dust well wishes that your back heals fully. Take an easy, rest and give that back some time to heal. Need to be strong for your September trip. And yes, was glad to see a fare decrease. Now only if my rental would do that. But time to keep checking, cancel and book better price, at least I am hoping, though I always book at a rate I can accept, though have got it down some so far.

When you have such a beautiful blue sky, and sun all day? Put those steaks we bought yesterday on the grill. Yum. Some onions and green peppers cut up and sautéed on the grill with some butter, and little one wanted rice, so white rice it is. No taters. Dinner was served. And DH cut the grass this afternoon, so yard looks green. Ah, the last of the Summer days, perfect was today.

bespin fizz

not a fan of fuzzy tauntaun’s foam. Everyone should try it once

Thank you Keisha will give it try. Have been watching online and if I understand correctly each person has to order a 2 drink minimum and you are only allowed to be in Oga’s 45 minutes. Some folks said it took about 20 to 30 minutes to get their drinks and they had to chug their drinks and snacks in 15 minutes.

Put those steaks we bought yesterday on the grill. Yum. Some onions and green peppers cut up and sautéed on the grill with some butter, and little one wanted rice, so white rice it is. No taters. Dinner was served. And DH cut the grass this afternoon, so yard looks green. Ah, the last of the Summer days, perfect was today.

Enjoy you’re steaks Lynne.

My youngest is resistant to doing it, bought one of the pricey collectible ones there years ago. considering surprising him for upcoming trip, need to mull it over.

For the Star Wars fan it looks fun. They allow one person to come in with you when you are building your Lightsaber to take pics and record if you want.

I had planned to treat my son to this experience this summer, but maybe in May. I found out those extra crystals will only go in these particular lightsabers.

Good Tuesday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 599453

View attachment 599457

Thank you. Hope the foot and dental work are going well and you are feeling better. Big Lots has their Halloween merchandise up online now.

Yes, this Covid tragedy has touched many families sadly.....far to many.

Thank you Lynne.

I’am able to sit up longer now. The discs are bulging on left side. Will just take time. I’am not a patient.....Patient......LOL..... So glad I have the meds I need to get things healing. Bronchitis cough is improving.

I did make it to the graveside service. It was a nice service. I went with my cousin B who lives near by. We were the only ones wearing masks. It was really hot.

One of my male cousins who was sweating profusely comes up to me and grabs me to hug me and he pulled down my mask and kissed me on the cheek and said now you have cooties and laughed. It happened so quickly I was not able to ward him off. He is a big joker and he did not know I was having issues with my back, but he also compromised me by pulling my mask down. Oh well.

I would never attempt to hug someone if I was sweating like that. It was gross. I was mildly pissed. To say the least.

Normally I would have given him a hard time, but did not want to draw attention. Oh well. I couldn’t wait to get home and shower and put my clothes in the laundry. Sorry for the rant.

I’am glad I was able to go to the service. He was a wonderful Uncle and I was glad to be there for my Aunt.

I’am looking forward to it.

Hope you and Kyle got all your shopping done.

I was thank you.

So glad to hear you and your daughter had a nice weekend with your friends and the weather held off for your outdoor activities.

Yes, that is going to be a big day for you all. This is a big milestone for her. Enjoy yourselves and get lots of pictures.

Thank you Charade.

Mac hope you were able to get all your information sorted. I always make paper copies of the confirmation emails they send. It has always been a habit. I just don’t trust electronics that much.

Sounds yummy. Is that a Sam’s or Costco brand?

Glad to hear your flight plans are working for you.

Schumi glad to hear everything went well at your hair appointment and you had a nice lunch with friends.

J’aime.... you and your daughter enjoy your pampering at your manicure. I do enjoy having my hair done and getting a manicure and pedicure. It’s nice to have a little pampering.

I was able to set up and cut some material for awhile. Back resting now.

I watched 3 Dracula movies the past two days. So glad I kept my portable DVD player. There is a such a contrast to all three of the movies and how Dracula is portrayed.

Dracula with a Frank Langella and Laurence Olivier was good. Langella was a handsome Dracula, his portrayal of Dracula brought a more seductive performance, but you didn’t feel sorry for him as he was a monster. Then the Dracula movie with Gary Oldham and Winona Ryder made you feel sorry for Dracula as did Dracula Untold with Luke Evans.

LOL....love the Dracula movies.

Might have hubby bring down some Halloween decorations I can place a few things around.

Something light and easy for dinner. Chicken Taco salad.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Love these rocket gifs
View attachment 599458

You did well to keep your cool there Robbie. Not just rude of the man, but offensive and downright stupid. Funeral or not, that`s not the way to behave and could have done you harm by pulling you like that, never mind the aggressive kiss on the cheek...and pulling your mask down!!!

But, I`m glad you were there to pay your respects. That`s what counts.

We love any old classic movie, and the horrors are always entertaining. Old Universal horrors are timeless in there own way of course......I`ve never seen Dracula Untold, but I know what you mean about feeling sorry for them. I think everyone has sympathy with Frankenstein`s monster.....such a sad tale really.

We did have a lovely lunch thank you, always nice to spend time with friends. But, as always, continued good wishes for the back issues, it`s not fun.

I think the darker nights make me sleep so much better. It`s completely dark now so early at night, which is quite nice somehow, I do love summer, but autumn is my favourite season I think. But, I find something nice in all seasons to be honest. Love we have some cosy winter nights ahead.

Today is dull again, with some thick heavy cloud, but it`s still so mild and very still out there. The sea looks like it`s not moving at all and not a sound apart from some very noisy seagulls this morning. But, it`ll be pleasant to walk in this morning.

Think it`s a charcuterie board for dinner tonight. Lunch, no idea.....might get some crab again this morning down the seafront, we`ll see.

Can`t believe how quiet it is out there this morning......none of the trees seem to be moving either.

i-33DrFW5-S.jpg

cv68-S.jpg

cv104-Th.jpg

Have a wonderful Wednesday :flower1:

Good very early Wednesday morning Sans family.

B1332105-F52A-43E8-8629-668EDAA0AA3C.jpeg

Good morning Schumi :wave2: enjoy your walk this morning.

If I remember correctly Birthday Celebrations are commencing today for your mister. Wishing you all a great day of celebrating. Sending good wishes to Tom for his birthday.

02617E09-6BC6-4715-856F-450329D09B20.gif

70D6213B-E4D6-4011-97EA-7EA0D78ED580.gif

A9AB69F1-FDC6-4B50-A7C9-C93C32CCA1B3.gif

Hopefully back to sleep soon.

Last edited:
Ooh the foggy start. HHN must be practicing. That and the AC has went on. Already 74 out, with a 94 high, and an enough humidity, will feel like it’s 97 out. Tomorrow will be a repeat, but that humidity will be even more oppressive, as should feel like temp will 100 degrees tomorrow. Some hot feeling days. And yeah, with that high humidity, the chances of those lightning, thunder and rain dumping thunderstorms will be spotty, as only then some us will get that spectacular Summer thunderstorm winning chances today and tomorrow. Eh, with that much wet in the air to make it feel so hot, rain may feel welcome.

And a very happy birthday to Tom. Hope he has a great birthday.

Ooh, it’s a Wednesday, and you know what that means:

3817D616-9B16-4798-8C1C-25C234F4ACF9.gif

Yay! The camel is here, and excited to say, it’s a hump of day, as mid week, so that awesome Friday feeling will be here two days later. Woot!

And Robo, I was up at my alarm at 4:30, no reason you should have heard it. I hope you did get back to sleep. And hope your back is not as sore today.

Ah yes, back to my early routine and enjoying the cool AC house that also has no humidity in the summertime. Tea sipping in there too. But just some oatmeal today. No big or longer to make, week day breakfasts are the usual. So hot cereal is perfect. Overnight oats, so just have to heat up.

That wonderful Wednesday homies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter