Something About Nothing............ #14

Nice picture soniam....and glad you had such a nice time last weekend.....but good news on the biopsy...always good to hear news like that, must be a huge relief.....

Still raining outisde, so it`s a nice night to be in.....watching some tv about a plane crashing and the investiation into it.....drama, not real life.

Made us all some very lovely but unhealthy hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows.....very winter warming.

Oh Son, good news. I had to have surgery for that, am also cancer free thank God. And even more thankful it happened after I decided no more kids. And yay for two weekends of fun.

Pumpkin, the weather you have been having. Enjoy working with the new stock tonight.

With a late lunch, it’s a what for dinner. Not a peep from anyone yet. I’m getting hungry.

@Pumpkin1172 BC sounds great! I would love to visit. My mother loves it there. They were looking to move there at one point, but it was just too expensive.

Nice picture soniam....and glad you had such a nice time last weekend.....but good news on the biopsy...always good to hear news like that, must be a huge relief.....

Made us all some very lovely but unhealthy hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows.....very winter warming.

Did you recognize the car? It was driven by your board namesake. Look at the car number on the front to see when it might have been driven. The car is actually very significant.

I love hot chocolate. Not really cold enough here yet. In the winter, we like to add cinnamon whiskey or peppermint schnapps. Must have tons of marshmallows. I like the big ones.

@Pumpkin1172 BC sounds great! I would love to visit. My mother loves it there. They were looking to move there at one point, but it was just too expensive.

Did you recognize the car? It was driven by your board namesake. Look at the car number on the front to see when it might have been driven. The car is actually very significant.

I love hot chocolate. Not really cold enough here yet. In the winter, we like to add cinnamon whiskey or peppermint schnapps. Must have tons of marshmallows. I like the big ones.

Of course I recognise it, didn`t realise I was to anwer.

He didn`t have the number 3 for very long at all. Now of course drivers choose their own numbers, I do love Mick`s reasons for choosing 47.

My favourite of all the Ferrari`s he drove was the 2004.

Doesn`t need to be winter for hot chocolate here, I have chocoaholics in this house, me excluded.

And it`s still raining.......have to be at the library around 9.30, kids will be there from 9.45 onwards. The age I`m reading to will depend on the books we use, we do have several chosen and we`ve organised lots of candy, all pre wrapped and nothing home made which is a shame. Kids love ghoulish cup cakes......not that I was very good at decorating....my attempts at scary minions one year were actually scary.....deformed minions would have been more apt!! They tasted good though.

After that not much going on, have some phone calls to make and some jobs around the house I want to do.

Our clocks go back tomorrow night, well, supposed to be around 2am, but like everyone else, we change the ones that don`t do it automatically. An extra hour......not sure we really need it, but we`ll enjoy it anyway.

Think I`m doing ribs for dinner tonight, made the bbq sauce last night, so it`ll be lovely tonight, will cook them for hours then roast. Ribs over here aren`t as good or as meaty as some we get in America, but the ones we get from this butcher are the best we`ve seen for a long time.

Bacon on a roll for breakfast.......

i-ZHJM8zG-Th.jpg

cv30-S.jpg

cv29-S.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you may be doing :flower1:

A spooky good morning to Schumi. I hope you enjoyed your reading with the kids. Smelled that bacon in my wee hours. LoL

Ah yes, high today will be not even 60. And some rain to fall mid morning, then from mid afternoon until the wee hours of tomorrow. Ah yes, a rainy Friday for us too. Phone says about and inch of rain to fall in the next 24 hours. And poor HHN travelers yesterday. My phone also keeps track of Orlando weather, and ooh tornado warnings and some good thunderstorms past by there. Hope Son and all enjoying HHN this weekend have dry weather nights.

And so, that routine Friday is here. Still having to be up in that very dark looking outside view, and hehe, is that dark blue or black? Yep, Schumi will be standard time soon. Us, next weekend. I really wish my state was like some of our other states, and don’t recognize time changes. Eh, with the going back into time or not, still will be shorter daylight as we sash-shay along to the winter solstice day. Yeah, days before Christmas, we will have less than 9 hours of daylight.

But as need to fill that tea cup with some more tea, and see what is left for a quick breakfast. Yay, as think one small danish I think I see, and those graham crackers are still around. Ooh, perfect with tea. Hot tea. While house is not cool, I so enjoy sipping that hot tea in the early hours. And yep, all four of us would drink hot chocolate. Through as you may guess, little one is picky with which hot chocolate she drinks.

Fabulous Friday homies. ☔️ Rainy day for some us, so stay dry, healthy and oh so ready for that Halloween weekend spooky fun.

Still raining outisde, so it`s a nice night to be in.....watching some tv about a plane crashing and the investigation into it.....drama, not real life.

Yum...Hot chocolate w/marshmallows is the only way to go.

We got a nice rain yesterday afternoon caused by the cold front coming in...it is supposed to be in the 50s in the mornings for the next few days and no rain. Should be perfect weather for visitors.

Have a good day!

Happy Friday. It's a bit of a dreary one for us. Rain here today. I will spend most of the day inside paying bills and doing laundry. I also need to take Caspian for a nail trim, but not sure if that is going to happen. I still can't get him to take the gabapentin, and even if I do manage to get him in his carrier, he probably won't cooperate with the vet tech when we get there.

UGH!! I'm getting so tired of these shipping delays! We ordered new stools off of Wayfair in September, due to be delivered in 1 week. We are still waiting on those darn stools....a new new new update saying early November currently. I'll believe it when those stools are on my doorstep!
But my credit card was charged....how convenient of them
I sympathize. I am grateful that everything I have ordered for Christmas so far has arrived, but I really want my floor.

The grandparents don't get to see DD very often, due to her demanding schedule. This is the first time they are seeing her apartment, and are in for a bit of a 'surprise'..... DD's roommate uses a stripper pole for exercise. It's impressive how the roommate uses it. Almost like ballet with a pole. And the upper body strength to use it is incredible too.
That's too funny. I have heard about using poles for exercise, but have never known anyone who actually used one.

Got our packages delivered and I`ve even wrapped up some gifts which is unusual for me, wrapping is usually long after I`ve bought the gifts, but wrapped and gift tags on them so I don`t forget who they`re for. I`ve done that before :blush:
You are ahead of me. I usually wrap as I buy, but I haven't wrapped anything yet. Right now I have everything in shopping bags.

I've been busy playing catch up on chores and errands since last weekend was completely occupied with Formula 1.
Sounds like you had a really good time. We are getting ready for our NASACR race on Sunday. It should be interesting. I don't know much about racing, but suspect that NASCAR draws a different type of crowd than Formula 1.

Saw my OBGYN last week for a checkup, and she said the biopsy came back OK and feels that the pre-cancerous cells got removed. So that's a relief.
Great news.

DH is spamming me lots of beautiful pictures of BC and the waterfront there. I told him he needs to book for us to go there for my birthday :rolleyes1 lol. Guess we will see if he caught onto that little bit of information.
Hopefully he isn't like my husband and actually gets subtle hints. I have to point blank tell dh this is what I want or it misses him completely.

Ooh, sounds good. I think I still have some money on a gift card for a local coffee shop. I should use it to buy a hot chocolate.

Our clocks go back tomorrow night,
Yep, Schumi will be standard time soon. Us, next weekend. I really wish my state was like some of our other states, and don’t recognize time changes.
So not looking forward to this. I wish the whole country would do away with the time changes.

I think Caspian knows something is up. He has disappeared. I closed all the doors in the house so he couldn't hide in another room, but I think he has found a hiding place somewhere.

:wave2: Making a quick morning stop in.

I am taking an early lunch today...finally decided to start treating myself to getting my nails done again. I found a great tech that I knew years ago when I was managing a beauty supply store and knew her back then. And she has reasonable rates. I'm looking forward to having them done again. I have big man hands...so having my nails done makes them look a little more feminine lol. My own nails are weak, peel and don't grow long. They never have been nice - even as a young girl/teenager.

BC sounds great! I would love to visit. My mother loves it there. They were looking to move there at one point, but it was just too expensive.
It is beautiful...and yes...extremely expensive. It is a beautiful place to visit. Property prices there are stupidly high. I have zero desire to purchase property for over 1 million $$$ for a decent home.
Will most likely do burgers or meatballs tomorrow for dinner.
Yum....I love a good burger. I hope your tea this morning was delightful.
And it`s still raining.......have to be at the library around 9.30, kids will be there from 9.45 onwards. The age I`m reading to will depend on the books we use, we do have several chosen and we`ve organised lots of candy, all pre wrapped and nothing home made which is a shame. Kids love ghoulish cup cakes......not that I was very good at decorating....my attempts at scary minions one year were actually scary.....deformed minions would have been more apt!! They tasted good though.
Enjoy your time reading to the kids!!!!! Sounds like you will have a great time today.
We are getting ready for our NASACR race on Sunday. It should be interesting.
Have fun!!!!!!!!!! End of the season races are always more exciting as they want as many points as possible to secure those top spots. I'll wave to you as we watch the race from our couch lol

Well, I should get started shuffling some papers and get the morning ones off before heading out to get the nails done.

Have a great day everyone...stay safe!!!

Hope you find Caspian in due time
I always shake the bag of kitty treats to find my cats on vet visit day

but I start the process of rounding up the cats by 6 am and put them in the carriers
Found the cat, but couldn't get him into the carrier. I am at my wit's end with him.

My own nails are weak, peel and don't grow long. They never have been nice - even as a young girl/teenager.
Same here except my nails don't peel, but they tear very easily. I just keep mine short.

Bills have been paid, so I think I will order a Disney gift card for B. I could pick one up in the grocery store, but if I order online I can get one with her favorite princess on it.

Charade put down kitty treats in the cat carrier
Shut the carrier door once Caspian walks in to eat the treats.

Works for me.
I just do one small kitty treat as cats have to fast from midnight for the morning blood draw

My vet told me one treat won’t change the blood readings

Yum...Hot chocolate w/marshmallows is the only way to go.

We got a nice rain yesterday afternoon caused by the cold front coming in...it is supposed to be in the 50s in the mornings for the next few days and no rain. Should be perfect weather for visitors.

Have a good day!

I wish I loved it the way they all do.....I will have the odd one, but tend to eat the cream and the marshmallows and throw the hot chocolate away after a sip or two......

Nice temp for you Todd too.......hope you have a lovely weekend......

Happy Friday. It's a bit of a dreary one for us. Rain here today. I will spend most of the day inside paying bills and doing laundry. I also need to take Caspian for a nail trim, but not sure if that is going to happen. I still can't get him to take the gabapentin, and even if I do manage to get him in his carrier, he probably won't cooperate with the vet tech when we get there.

I sympathize. I am grateful that everything I have ordered for Christmas so far has arrived, but I really want my floor.

That's too funny. I have heard about using poles for exercise, but have never known anyone who actually used one.

You are ahead of me. I usually wrap as I buy, but I haven't wrapped anything yet. Right now I have everything in shopping bags.

Sounds like you had a really good time. We are getting ready for our NASACR race on Sunday. It should be interesting. I don't know much about racing, but suspect that NASCAR draws a different type of crowd than Formula 1.

Great news.

Hopefully he isn't like my husband and actually gets subtle hints. I have to point blank tell dh this is what I want or it misses him completely.

Ooh, sounds good. I think I still have some money on a gift card for a local coffee shop. I should use it to buy a hot chocolate.

So not looking forward to this. I wish the whole country would do away with the time changes.

I think Caspian knows something is up. He has disappeared. I closed all the doors in the house so he couldn't hide in another room, but I think he has found a hiding place somewhere.

I really don`t mind the time change to be honest, I do prefer gaining the hour to losing it. Winter doesn`t really bother me and I don`t mind dark nights either. I`m maybe odd.

Yes, I`m getting organised with the wrapping, trying to get ahead of myself this year.

I am taking an early lunch today...finally decided to start treating myself to getting my nails done again. I found a great tech that I knew years ago when I was managing a beauty supply store and knew her back then. And she has reasonable rates. I'm looking forward to having them done again. I have big man hands...so having my nails done makes them look a little more feminine lol. My own nails are weak, peel and don't grow long. They never have been nice - even as a young girl/teenager.

It is beautiful...and yes...extremely expensive. It is a beautiful place to visit. Property prices there are stupidly high. I have zero desire to purchase property for over 1 million $$$ for a decent home.

Enjoy your time reading to the kids!!!!! Sounds like you will have a great time today.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!! End of the season races are always more exciting as they want as many points as possible to secure those top spots. I'll wave to you as we watch the race from our couch lol

Well, I should get started shuffling some papers and get the morning ones off before heading out to get the nails done.

Enjoy the nail treatments....I`ve never had my nails done in my life......never quite been a thing for me, but some folks nails are just lovely.

Had a lovely time thanks.......

Have a good day.....

Did enjoy the reading sessions today, the kids went all out with their outfits and it was hard to choose a winner for each age group. The loved the spooky stories too which was nice.

I did laugh, we couldn`t give the kids home made treats, but they had organised an open buffet for lunch for the volunteers.......which had home made food in it. Odd, but there you go. I passed on it as I`m not fond of buffets anyway.

Turned a little colder now, going to be high 40`s but wind will finally die down a little. Hoping it`s not too bad for the Scavenger Hunt tomorrow night, I`m going to be in the church hall where it`s warm and not outside with the kids (yay) I`ll give out the prizes lol.......

Having a sloe gin tonight as a little treat for being so busy today, but fun busy.

Got sent this today at the library by one of the ladies there as we watched another reader..........ever tried not to laugh when you`re not supposed to!!!

i-MgC7RwP-S.gif

:rotfl:

lol...I have heard of stripper poles being good for keeping fit......not on my Christmas list......oh lordy!!!

Nice you can have a lovely get together with the family for her birthday......hope it`s fun!

yes the turducken just put me right off for some reason, not something I`d choose to make. Oh poor DH!! Doesn`t sound good at all......

Well, we did manage our walk this morning and very pleasant it was too. It was quite windy, but not too bad and very warm weirdly, in the mid 60`s. We were boiled walking, but it certainly blew the cobwebs off us!

Got our packages delivered and I`ve even wrapped up some gifts which is unusual for me, wrapping is usually long after I`ve bought the gifts, but wrapped and gift tags on them so I don`t forget who they`re for. I`ve done that before :blush:

It`s back to raining tonight and to rain tomorrow too, but I`m in the library reading in the morning, looking forward to that.

We did enjoy steaks tonight, made a pepper sauce for those of us that do like a little sauce on the side and some spicy parmentier potatoes with a side salad, very lush.

Tea and a slice of coconut cake with lime drizzle over it........
Bought and wrapped? Color me impressed!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post. I've been busy playing catch up on chores and errands since last weekend was completely occupied with Formula 1. We didn't take any pictures of ourselves at the Ferrari Club dinner. We always forget to do that. However, we did take one picture that I am sure @schumigirl will appreciate. We had a great time at the dinner and race. It was an exhausting weekend, staying up too late, getting up early, eating and drinking way too much, and being out in the relentless sun. I was so tired that I slept about 12 hours Monday night. It wasn't really that hot for here, mostly high 80sF. However, the sun was just brutal; there were hardly any clouds the entire weekend. We drove the Ferrari to the track everyday and got lots of positive gestures while sitting in traffic to get the parking lot near the track :rotfl2:

View attachment 617147

Looking forward to more debauchery this weekend with Halloween. Our neighborhood is doing a parade on Sunday, where people decorate their trucks and throw candy from the back to people on the curb. We are doing a Beetlejuice theme. We all have costumes and stuff for the truck. I have been waiting 1.5 months on my son's costume, sandworm. I probably could have learned to sew and made it myself in that amount of time. It's supposed to be delivered any day now. Either he or I will dress like Beetlejuice. I bought a back Lydia Deetz costume if the sandworm doesn't make it in time, just a black dress and big black sun hat, which I can reuse for everyday:thumbsup2 DH is going as Adam Maitland. I happened to have a way too big for me flannel shirt just like the one in the movie, and DH has short hair and glasses.

Now I am waiting on the second callback from Disney. I have to trade in our existing tickets to renew DH and DS annual passes. The passholder line can't do it, so they had ticketing call me back. Waited about 30 minutes for that. I didn't have to do this when I renewed my with existing tickets back in August:sad2: Ticketing called me back after an hour, and I immediately got disconnected from the waiting queue. I tried calling back, but no go. Had to call passholder line again and wait a bit.They put in another call back. Luckily, we still have a few weeks before theirs expire. I would do it in person, but their APs expire a few days before our trip. Plus, I would rather wait in a phone line now, than wait in-person while on vacation.

Saw my OBGYN last week for a checkup, and she said the biopsy came back OK and feels that the pre-cancerous cells got removed. So that's a relief.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.
Glad you had fun at the Formula 1 event, soniam!

Your upcoming Halloween celebration sounds awesome! Hope the costume makes it in time.

Good news from your OBGYN!!

:wave2: Finally making a quick afternoon stop in!

Not much to much happening here. Weather is beautiful again today. A warm (everyone else would be freezing lol) day today. Last night the windy was very chilly. Currently we are sitting at 50F or 10C Which in our part of the world is warm for Oct 28 lol. It's been -30 at this time of the year before :scared1: :cold: AND no snow yet either. It looks like it will be a brown year for trick or treating. Of course that would happen now when my kids are older...alllllllllllll the years that we took them out and it was sooo cold lol. Some years we lucked out with little snow or warm weather. It means more kiddos will be out!!! I'm ok with that.

Working an extra shift tonight at Homesense (HomeGoods for you US peeps) There will be lots of stock to play with tonight (and extra Xmas) as there were two trucks of inventory arrive today :rolleyes1 At least I won't have to try to look busy tonight. There will be lots of things to do tonight.

DH is spamming me lots of beautiful pictures of BC and the waterfront there. I told him he needs to book for us to go there for my birthday :rolleyes1 lol. Guess we will see if he caught onto that little bit of information.

Well, I should shuffle a few more papers today.

Have a great day everyone...stay safe!!!!!
I do complain about our winters....but you surely have us beat! We can get to -30 degrees, but never by Halloween.

Hoping DH catches your hint, lol!

Of course I recognise it, didn`t realise I was to anwer.

He didn`t have the number 3 for very long at all. Now of course drivers choose their own numbers, I do love Mick`s reasons for choosing 47.

My favourite of all the Ferrari`s he drove was the 2004.

Doesn`t need to be winter for hot chocolate here, I have chocoaholics in this house, me excluded.

After that not much going on, have some phone calls to make and some jobs around the house I want to do.

Our clocks go back tomorrow night, well, supposed to be around 2am, but like everyone else, we change the ones that don`t do it automatically. An extra hour......not sure we really need it, but we`ll enjoy it anyway.

Think I`m doing ribs for dinner tonight, made the bbq sauce last night, so it`ll be lovely tonight, will cook them for hours then roast. Ribs over here aren`t as good or as meaty as some we get in America, but the ones we get from this butcher are the best we`ve seen for a long time.

Bacon on a roll for breakfast.......

i-ZHJM8zG-Th.jpg

cv30-S.jpg

cv29-S.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you may be doing :flower1:
The dreaded clock roll back! I'll never stop griping about it, lol....
Ours is next weekend:(

A spooky good morning to Schumi. I hope you enjoyed your reading with the kids. Smelled that bacon in my wee hours. LoL

Ah yes, high today will be not even 60. And some rain to fall mid morning, then from mid afternoon until the wee hours of tomorrow. Ah yes, a rainy Friday for us too. Phone says about and inch of rain to fall in the next 24 hours. And poor HHN travelers yesterday. My phone also keeps track of Orlando weather, and ooh tornado warnings and some good thunderstorms past by there. Hope Son and all enjoying HHN this weekend have dry weather nights.

And so, that routine Friday is here. Still having to be up in that very dark looking outside view, and hehe, is that dark blue or black? Yep, Schumi will be standard time soon. Us, next weekend. I really wish my state was like some of our other states, and don’t recognize time changes. Eh, with the going back into time or not, still will be shorter daylight as we sash-shay along to the winter solstice day. Yeah, days before Christmas, we will have less than 9 hours of daylight.

But as need to fill that tea cup with some more tea, and see what is left for a quick breakfast. Yay, as think one small danish I think I see, and those graham crackers are still around. Ooh, perfect with tea. Hot tea. While house is not cool, I so enjoy sipping that hot tea in the early hours. And yep, all four of us would drink hot chocolate. Through as you may guess, little one is picky with which hot chocolate she drinks.

Fabulous Friday homies. ☔ Rainy day for some us, so stay dry, healthy and oh so ready for that Halloween weekend spooky fun.
Yes, a good day to stay inside and drink tea!

Great news.

Does Caspian do ok in the car when you are able to catch him?
Our Strawberry gets incredibly car sick....out of both ends, yuck... She only goes in the car when absolutely necessary.

I love getting my nails done! Enjoy the pampering!!

Found the cat, but couldn't get him into the carrier. I am at my wit's end with him.

Same here except my nails don't peel, but they tear very easily. I just keep mine short.

Bills have been paid, so I think I will order a Disney gift card for B. I could pick one up in the grocery store, but if I order online I can get one with her favorite princess on it.
B will love that! You're so thoughtful Charade!

Happy National Cat Day.
View attachment 617476
Such a handsome boy!!

I wish I loved it the way they all do.....I will have the odd one, but tend to eat the cream and the marshmallows and throw the hot chocolate away after a sip or two......

I really don`t mind the time change to be honest, I do prefer gaining the hour to losing it. Winter doesn`t really bother me and I don`t mind dark nights either. I`m maybe odd.

Yes, I`m getting organised with the wrapping, trying to get ahead of myself this year.

Enjoy the nail treatments....I`ve never had my nails done in my life......never quite been a thing for me, but some folks nails are just lovely.

Had a lovely time thanks.......

Have a good day.....

Did enjoy the reading sessions today, the kids went all out with their outfits and it was hard to choose a winner for each age group. The loved the spooky stories too which was nice.

I did laugh, we couldn`t give the kids home made treats, but they had organised an open buffet for lunch for the volunteers.......which had home made food in it. Odd, but there you go. I passed on it as I`m not fond of buffets anyway.

Turned a little colder now, going to be high 40`s but wind will finally die down a little. Hoping it`s not too bad for the Scavenger Hunt tomorrow night, I`m going to be in the church hall where it`s warm and not outside with the kids (yay) I`ll give out the prizes lol.......

Having a sloe gin tonight as a little treat for being so busy today, but fun busy.

Got sent this today at the library by one of the ladies there as we watched another reader..........ever tried not to laugh when you`re not supposed to!!!

i-MgC7RwP-S.gif

:rotfl:
So happy that the party at the library was a success!! I'll bet that's the most fun those kiddos have had in a long while. It's so wonderful that you and the other ladies are making this possible for them again:cutie:

Since it's National Cat Day....... Miss Strawberry strikes a pose!

Last night at Benihana's was a good time! We did get our own hibachi table for our group of 7. We celebrated both DD and MIL, since her birthday is tomorrow. I ordered the colossal shrimp dinner, and it was yum! Everyone left happy and stuffed!

Since DH and I have to take our own vehicles this weekend (not enough room for dogs and patio furniture in one vehicle).....I decided to come out to the lake house early. It's just me and the dogs tonight!

I'll take them for a walk in a bit, and then run to pick up supper for myself. Later it's wine by the fire with some binge watching!

DH will come to the lake tomorrow afternoon. We have some friends joining us too, and have dinner reservations for tomorrow night.

Looking like a fun filled weekend!

Ok, I admit it....I'm high maintenance!

Bought and wrapped? Color me impressed!!

Glad you had fun at the Formula 1 event, soniam!

Your upcoming Halloween celebration sounds awesome! Hope the costume makes it in time.

Good news from your OBGYN!!

I do complain about our winters....but you surely have us beat! We can get to -30 degrees, but never by Halloween.

Hoping DH catches your hint, lol!

The dreaded clock roll back! I'll never stop griping about it, lol....
Ours is next weekend:(

Yes, a good day to stay inside and drink tea!

Does Caspian do ok in the car when you are able to catch him?
Our Strawberry gets incredibly car sick....out of both ends, yuck... She only goes in the car when absolutely necessary.

I love getting my nails done! Enjoy the pampering!!

B will love that! You're so thoughtful Charade!

Such a handsome boy!!

So happy that the party at the library was a success!! I'll bet that's the most fun those kiddos have had in a long while. It's so wonderful that you and the other ladies are making this possible for them again:cutie:

Since it's National Cat Day....... Miss Strawberry strikes a pose!
View attachment 617504

Last night at Benihana's was a good time! We did get our own hibachi table for our group of 7. We celebrated both DD and MIL, since her birthday is tomorrow. I ordered the colossal shrimp dinner, and it was yum! Everyone left happy and stuffed!

Since DH and I have to take our own vehicles this weekend (not enough room for dogs and patio furniture in one vehicle).....I decided to come out to the lake house early. It's just me and the dogs tonight!

I'll take them for a walk in a bit, and then run to pick up supper for myself. Later it's wine by the fire with some binge watching!

DH will come to the lake tomorrow afternoon. We have some friends joining us too, and have dinner reservations for tomorrow night.

Looking like a fun filled weekend!

Ok, I admit it....I'm high maintenance!
View attachment 617507

Now that is a very cute cat!!!

I have to say, not all presents.....just the ones I`ve bought so far, still have a way to go yet!

Yes, it was a lot of fun, kids are just little sponges taking in every little thing.

Sounds like a lovely evening at Benihana, never been to one of them, only Kobe. And enjoy your night of solace, sounds completely lovely.....have a nice cosy evening!!

Lynne only Hawaii and Arizona don’t do the time change
Georgia and 4 other states have submitted to do the same but it’s not gone through
Don’t see it happening any time soon

Been rainy off and on most of today
Nice day to stay inside
I did have to do a run to Walgreens for something Mr Mac forgot to buy
Brrrrr…glad to be back home
Looks like the coming week will stay with cool temps
This means the ac will be off and heat pump will be on

With all the rain we are getting today and coming days, will need another mowing done late next week
We usually have our last mow done before thanksgiving time period

Hope all the homies are doing good and you get your early shopping completed.

Is everyone ready for trick and treaters?

Back from getting my nails did. I feel like a new lady!!! lol Enjoyed have a good chin waggle to catch up with her. There are not many papers to shuffle around, even though it's close to month end. I hope I don't get bombarded next week.

Dh messaged that they made the early ferry across, and are on their way home. He should be home around midnight. A long day for him, but he will sleep in tomorrow I'm sure. After a week of not sleeping in his own bed, he will be ready to fall into bed. I think I'll change out the sheets tonight - there is nothing like climbing into bed with fresh clean sheets. I usually change them on Sunday, but I just washed the alternate set last night - when I got home from work. So instead of folding them, I'll put them straight onto the bed lol.

It is not much warmer than that here today either. But the sun is shinning and there is no wind. I"m sure that won't last for long. We always have wind here. That scavenger hunt sounds like it would be fun!!!

Enjoy your time alone with the dogs, wine and some remote control time!

Is everyone ready for trick and treaters?
Not yet. I'm going to stop on my way home from work to pick some up. Also pick up some supplies to make some jello shots for the Mom's and Dad. They need a " treat" while out cruising for candy.

Well...off to find something to do!

Have a great evening everyone...stay safe!

Thank you my dear.

Just so you know...I do the same thing you do except with grilled cheese and tomato soup. I hate the soup but every now and then I have a taste for dipping a grilled cheese into the soup. Once the sandwich is gone I throw out the soup. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter