Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about P-Fin?! :rotfl2:
:thumbsup2 :rotfl: goes good with K-Fed!

i'd be afraid for a dolphin with the landshark problem we have around here
b0a4_1.JPG
:3dglasses yippie-yi-yo

Jaws /akdar 592
Sharon 574
Wwes/ky 531
Tlinus 525
Buba / Rose P 467
Lori 444
Rv 436
Yp 433
Marcie 421
T&A 413
KEISHA 303
Dm 217

And Who Does Damo Have Again?

We gave Damo Carpentier because he was the other dude from Canada when her first pick was dropped.

And lookie at Jennifer with her Post-It Note guy! :woohoo:

Wow. We didn't clutter up the new place much today, did we?

I'm off to settle the boys and then I'm hoping to get to bed early.

Tomorrow is Easter Bunny shopping day, so I may not check in until later.

Night!

I'm off to settle the boys and then I'm hoping to get to bed early.

Tomorrow is Easter Bunny shopping day, so I may not check in until later.

Night!

hopping down the bunny trail;)

i'm off in search of a hot bubble bath myself

where's the night shift?

Good night, everyone.

This sorry schlep is off to work midnights.

Anyway, have a good night all! Maybe I'll be around to git you out of bed in the morning. Behave yourselves! Or at least try ....

We gave Damo Carpentier because he was the other dude from Canada when her first pick was dropped.

And lookie at Jennifer with her Post-It Note guy! :woohoo:

Good idea swapping me french guys!!! Do I have any points yet?

Man oh man this quiting thing is getting me good going from what should already be 1 pack smoked down to only 6 cigs smoked and feeling like a drug addict having withdrawls :sick: :lmao: :lmao:
Well...tomorrow I'm going to try and cut mine back at work. My goal is to not smoke at work and go from there.

I don't care what room I have as long as I get an adult bed! The kiddie bed was no fun! )

:rotfl:

Hello to all!

Hopefully there's some room in the new house for me! I guess I get stuck with the kiddie bed though, huh? Sorry, Kstarfish82, you're no longer the youngest...hehe. I just hope our housemates don't make us share a room with bunkbeds!

SharonG: I've been reading the previous thread and have seen that your son participated in the FIRST robotics competition. I am actually a coach for the FIRST Robotics team in the school I teach at over here in NY!! Our team is not nearly as big and this is only our 2nd year in it, but can't wait to hear about the competition your son participated in! Ours is not until March 27th-29th! Any tips??? LOL

Well, hello to all of the peeps in here, and I'm sure my sis is going to kill me for posting in here and invading "her territory," sorry sis!

Hmmmm...who could my sis be???

Welcome Patty!!!

evicted again?

Blame it on the trouble makers breaking in the new place early. We had to move out of the old place early & sign the papers here to keep them out of jail. :sad2: Someday Mac's just going to have to make an example out of them & let them see how they like spending the night with the other criminals. :laughing:

Mornin' all....

Somebody wake Jennifer....I think she overslept!! Losing that hour over the weekend musta caught up with her!!!

Welcome KFed's sis.....you have another name we can call you for short?? We welcome everyone here with open arms..... :teeth:

Soccer game tonite after work & dinner....MUST do workout...dunno when you'll see me today

Have a good Monday all!!

Remember you still owe us a Mommy/Bubba story. :listen:

Good morning homies I see the new home is up and running,
Couldn't get on last night due to my cable service was working on the internet but atleast one good thing this weekend was that I have managed to cut my smoking in half and maybe if I keep going at this rate I can quit all together soon :cool1:

That's awesome Lawrence! :woohoo:

I am off to the soggy basement to wet vac again - had water from the storm on Saturday :sad2:

I'm beginning to agree with Barb. Glad I don't have a basement. Of course, if I did, it would always be filled with water. ;) Did you get it all cleaned up?

I don't know, but Mike told me to watch out for signs of suicide ...

:scared1: That's scary! Naturally, I won't tell Mike that. Mums the word! :ssst:

DANG
Had family dinner last night. Parents came and dd20 with my grandson who I haven't seen for 2 weeks :confused: DH told dd that grandson was staying with us next weekend. She was like, uuumm, ok, Friday - Sunday!!!!! :love:
We made corned beef and cabbage. . . I know, I know, it's early but St. Paddy's day is so close to Easter, we thought we'd get it out of the way. We also had roasted chicken. . .gee, something new. . . so I could eat dinner too. Made a HUGE roaster full of corned beef, cabbage, new potatoes, onions and carrots. Then filled another crockpot with all the veggies and added the corned beef spices with water. . . again, so I could eat the veggies without the fat. Dh was watching the race and forgot to put the chicken in the rotisserie on time. . .it wasn't ready for 45 minutes after everyone was here. So, we just started with the corned beef and the chicken was seconds for those who wanted it. . cept me, I waited on the bird. Dd's were being horrible and walking all over my last nerve too :headache: I was ready to strangulate all of them. . . do we have an affectionate, pc way to say. . B R A T S ? :confused3 Just wondered. . .

You are doing so great with your diet. I wish I could find some of your willpower. :thumbsup2

You will never believe how this B-Day has turned out . Well went out with DH and kiddies on Saturday . Sunday had dinner at mom and dads house . Last night DH asks what is up with your eyes?? They have been red for like 2 days now . I just think time for new contacts so I throw out the old ones and well I got up to go to work and :teacher: . Well I can't open my eyes and guess what the DR says ......PINK EYE !!! :mad: :sick: .

I had pink eye once. I got it from Kenny, when he was in elementary school. Fortunately, he's only had it once too.

I just renewed my Universal Preferred Annual Pass! :woohoo:

Wow, you are theme park ready! Wish we had WDW & UO APs.

So the DF wretched his neck today and couldn't go to work.....some people and their excuses! ;)

Are you sure it wasn't the birthday celebration that caused the neck pain? ;)

i'd be afraid for a dolphin with the landshark problem we have around here
b0a4_1.JPG
:3dglasses yippie-yi-yo

Okay, I'm going to ask one more time..... What's up with the Landshark? Please, describe!

At least, I didn't have so much ketchuping to do. :yay:

I just can't keep up with you people :)
I haven't been here since Friday, had a 22 hour day Friday with my day job and a sound gig in Allentown (about an hour drive). (From the time I got up at 5:30AM Friday until I got home and into bed Sat at 3:30AM). Anyway, then I had a long session in the studio Saturday, and yesterday I had a Gospel band with a 9 member choir, haven't recorded that style in a while, they were great, but it was a lot of work! So, after the weekend, then going to my day job today, I came home and crashed! I knew there would be a lot to Ketchup on, but WOW!!!!!

Anyway, I'm alive and lurking!
G'night all, time to crash again.

And I vote for no hot water. Hot water is for sissies.

Then I proudly proclaim "I'm a sissy....I love hot showers." :snooty:

evicted again?

:guilty: yeah....let's try to stay here for awhile :teeth:

Brab, I was reading the instructions on my lotions, and they all say "apply immediately before tanning." Hmpph. I guess "immediately" really mean at least 15 minutes before tanning?

You can apply immediately beforehand, but best to apply it a little bit before so it can "soak in" ;)

I stopped by work tonite (don't ask :headache: ) and we have a commercial running on the local radio station (y102) and the DJ was in over the weekend for Hydration Station treatment and tan session. She mentioned we have the only Hydration Station in the entire area....definately a plus :thumbsup2 Heard the commercial while there...was very good and quite funny actually...(she's a very lighthearted DJ)

Oh what the frick - I missed the moving van again....:mad: :headache:
This stuff is awfully heavy to be lugging around :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am off to the soggy basement to wet vac again - had water from the storm on Saturday :sad2:

:rotfl: I agree....I'm gettin' tired of draining, breaking down, moving, reassembling and filling my bed every time we move.... :headache:

I hope you got your basement cleaned up....at least you had some warning... hope it wasn't too bad :scared:

SSSSSSSSCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there - what's going on besides your crazy schedule??

thanks... :hug:

That's the problem...'nothing' is going on BESIDES the schedule...and not MY schedule :headache:

Honey, I'm home! We had a fabulous and very successful show & weekend! Thanks for all the well wishes.

I have to try to catch up from page 208 in our previous home. Don't know If I will ever get that done. And there are already 5 full pages here!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone took cliff notes for me please forward them my way.

I need to head to bed but wanted to let you all know I am home safe.

Talk to you all tomorrow! Sweet sleep everyone!

Oh boy! Phamton sure didn't mess around....she locked up before MAC could even get home last night....that joint is locked up tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter