Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from Mac in the hospital today, she suffering with cellulitus in her face along with other issues :sad1: and im requesting that her homies think good healing thoughts for her:wizard:

Such devastating news:sad2:; she's trying to be brave; yet this is so scary to contemplate.

She did indicate that her PM box is nearly full here, if anybody would like to send along a message to her via email, PM me for her address (although im not sure how able she'll be to respond, im thinking it'd mean alot to her to hear from her buds over the next few days).

I'll be talking to her later tonight & really hope to post back with some positive news:hug:

:guilty: ... I was shocked to read this and makes me very sad!!! ... Both Lee and I are keeping her in our thoughts. Give her our love when you talk to her again!!!

Please add my prayers to the list. If there is anything else we can do to keep her spirits up, please let us know!

Maria

Hey youse....

So upset for mac...Janet please give mac my love from ower the water !! :hug:

Wow so sad to hear about mac.
Janet tell her for me Joyce and I are praying for her.
As are all her homies!!

Wow so sad to hear about mac.
Janet tell her for me Joyce and I are praying for her.
As are all her homies!!

Yes, all of the homies are praying for her. We love our Macraven :love:and want her to get better soon!

Mummy Dust for Mac. That is so scary. Went through this with my Mom, though. She went home with an antibiotic drip, but she is OK. Send Mac our love and prayers.

update - called mac today, things still the same-no improvement, however; infectious control drs are summoned from another hospital & hopefully, will figure out the right treatment for her.:wizard: She has great faith, and believe in the power of good thoughts; please continue to keep her in your thoughts.

on a personal note, i do tax returns and am up to my eyeballs (as i had to have dell eliminate my black screen of doom today:rolleyes: least i didn't lose any partial returns)...i'll be mia next few days but will def post back as soon as i hear anything.

update - called mac today, things still the same-no improvement, however; infectious control drs are summoned from another hospital & hopefully, will figure out the right treatment for her.:wizard: She has great faith, and believe in the power of good thoughts; please continue to keep her in your thoughts.

on a personal note, i do tax returns and am up to my eyeballs (as i had to have dell eliminate my black screen of doom today:rolleyes: least i didn't lose any partial returns)...i'll be mia next few days but will def post back as soon as i hear anything.

Sending as many great thoughts as I can!!! We are thinking of you Mac!!:grouphug::flower3::wizard::cheer2:

What kind of car did you get?

Do tell....popcorn::

Here's the story, lol.

I went in because I knew my Beetle needed fixing. The gas mileage was doing horrible and my blinkers weren't working. Well, they didn a diagnostic for that and came back and told me that it was gonna be $1380.....and I only had $1100 saved. So they did some math and got it down to $1100-ish......but on the diagnostic list, there was still close to $800 worth of repairs I needed to fix on the Beetle. So after moping about my money pit of a car, I asked how much I could get if I traded it in. So they got a salesperson, he did an estimate and showed me some cars. Luckily, the payments aren't gonna be too much (about what I was paying for my Beetle, just like $70 less). So I ended up getting an '06 Passat. Its very nice, black with beige interior.

PLEASE keep the good thoughts and prayers going during this very difficult time for Mac.

Just look at how many people Mac has touched. She is a great person. Caring with a wonderful sense of humor. (Yes, Mac, we always read your crap. ;) )

I hope the infectious disease docs are able to find the magic potion to make her feel better soon so she can come back here and count noses again.

Good thoughts, positive vibes, and reverent prayers are being sent your way Mac.

Good afternoon homies
Sorry to hear Mac is sick and just know she is in my prayers and I have been MIA due to bad dental problems and looks like things are only getting worse but anywho hope everyone is doing well

Janet, thank you for the update! I hope those doctors can help her and get her back to herself very quickly! :goodvibes

Tricia, you are so right! Macraven has touched so many people. She is always kind, helpful, and funny too.

Morning/afternoon all ...

Andy/Rob ... congrats on the new car!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Janet - thanks for the update on Mac. Tell her she continues to be in our thoughts!! And thank goodness she is getting good care in hospital - we need her back soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter