Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap.
i'm going back on the diet before i meet all of you homies.

sharon looks thin even with a coat on.

Seeing as you are all my homies and won't tell a soul, I will share my nickname with you.

BB (bertha butt)

That coat hides alot!

My guys are just heading out for hockey. Not even a snowstorm can cancel a hockey game! :rolleyes1

See ya later alligator :goodvibes

No...it can't....if it's ever that bad, they can just strap on their skates and skate there :rotfl2:

Bad enuf to cancel skool...but not hockey..... :rolleyes1

Seeing as you are all my homies and won't tell a soul, I will share my nickname with you.

BB (bertha butt)

That coat hides alot!

sssshhhh....you better hope the TF doesn't see that :eek: :scared:

i hate the snow.
i hate the cold weather
i hate being stuck in the house with stupid people in the winter......wait, i'm in the house but i'm not the stupid one.

i have never been and never will be a snow bunny.

:ssst:

Heff kinda gives me the creeps thou. What's with those pjs he wears 24/7?

:confused3 he does business from 'home'...why get dressed if ya don't have to :confused3 :thumbsup2 At least it's not the SAME set of pj's.... :eek:

That's true...still weird thou. I wonder if he can still.....?

:eek: I'm sure...why couldn't he :confused3 ....but ya can't tell me those girls would rather have him than some young beefcake.....

Ya know...I heard a news story the other day that said someone "polled" senior citizens and asked them how often they do it.... Turns out, the poll said as much as younger folk....3-4 times a week :eek: Dunno if I believe THAT :sad2:

:eek: I'm sure...why couldn't he :confused3 ....but ya can't tell me those girls would rather have him than some young beefcake.....

Think of the stories they will have for their grandchildren!

Ya know...I heard a news story the other day that said someone "polled" senior citizens and asked them how often they do it.... Turns out, the poll said as much as younger folk....3-4 times a week :eek: Dunno if I believe THAT :sad2: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well, they do have more time on their hands :laughing: :laughing: I guess we have something to look forward to in old age!

Think of the stories they will have for their grandchildren!

Oh how I'd love to sit in on those stories popcorn::

Well, they do have more time on their hands :laughing: :laughing: I guess we have something to look forward to in old age!

:yay: Heck...i look forward to it NOW...can't imagine having MORE time on my hands... :eek:

Barb - I thought you were going to bed!
I've got a nice warm bed waiting for me (thanks to the heated mattress pad I got for xmas last year!).
Talk to ya tomorrow

Barb - I thought you were going to bed!
I've got a nice warm bed waiting for me (thanks to the heated mattress pad I got for xmas last year!).
Talk to ya tomorrow

Yeah...guess i'd better git....that bed will feel nice after that shovelin' :cloud9:

Off to my heated waterbed.... :goodvibes

Nite all!

Wow, what a busy day we have all had. I have read everything but wanted to pop in and say I am here, I am here, I am here!

And oh my gosh!!!! I have been here for 6 1/2 years and I get not one but two tags in one night of fun! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Now to go back and respond to all the yakin that went on today while I was out, all 11 pages. Better get Ally in to bed first.

The Cocoa fans have started some trash talk and they aren't very good at it so all in good fun I'm sending them the following in an email:

Q. How many Tigers does it take to win a State Championship?
A. No one knows and we may never know.

Q. What did the Tigers get on their FCAT's?
A. Drool. No, the principals sopped up the drool and filled in the answers. Oops, that was last year.

Q. Did you hear Coach Wilkison is only dressing 10 players for the Tigers game against Naples?
A. The rest will have to dress themselves.

Q. Did you hear the Tigers gave up field turf in favor of an asphalt Wal-Mart parking lot?
A. That is so their cheerleaders won't be tempted to graze.

Q. Fat as cows, huh, are they pretty?
A. Their cheerleaders are so ugly that they worked Halloween Horror Nights without makeup.

Q. How ghetto are the Tigers?
A. They keep their food stamps in a money clip.

Q. How do you keep a Tiger off your lawn?
A. Install a goal post.

Q. Is Naples in another league?
A. They sure are and that doesn't mean we bowl on different nights.

Q. Shall we go to the game?
A. No need and keep the reservations in Orlando for the 14th.

Q. Who is going to win?
A. Naples 41-9.

I know we have some football fans on this thread that can help me add a few?

Wow, you guys did alot of chatting yesterday!

I can't keep up! :headache:

Well have a great Tuesday everyone!

YAY - MY 200TH POST!!!!

I'm just a newbie here, I can't imagine having 30,000 posts like you know who!

congrats........you are really moving along quickly. in no time you will hit 1K......

for your other question...........i have no idea who you are talking about :angel:

do you guys remember when i hit 8700??? :confused3 was it Friday??? if so....i'm going to shoot for 9k by year's end.... (prolly won't make us unless mac's got my back and 'pushes' me :rolleyes1 )

i remember that post.
you can get 300 in easily.
i'll hand over my tiara to you when you catch up with me.

let me practice poking........

Maybe that other kind of bunny in the mansion? ;)

not with this body

i pass the tiara to barb on that one.

spell it out for me. haven't had enough coffee yet to face the world.
yikes, i have to be at work in about 15 minutes.......

catch you later:teacher:

The Cocoa fans have started some trash talk and they aren't very good at it so all in good fun I'm sending them the following in an email:

Q. How many Tigers does it take to win a State Championship?
A. No one knows and we may never know.

Q. What did the Tigers get on their FCAT's?
A. Drool. No, the principals sopped up the drool and filled in the answers. Oops, that was last year.

Q. Did you hear Coach Wilkison is only dressing 10 players for the Tigers game against Naples?
A. The rest will have to dress themselves.

Q. Did you hear the Tigers gave up field turf in favor of an asphalt Wal-Mart parking lot?
A. That is so their cheerleaders won't be tempted to graze.

Q. Fat as cows, huh, are they pretty?
A. Their cheerleaders are so ugly that they worked Halloween Horror Nights without makeup.

Q. How ghetto are the Tigers?
A. They keep their food stamps in a money clip.

Q. How do you keep a Tiger off your lawn?
A. Install a goal post.

Q. Is Naples in another league?
A. They sure are and that doesn't mean we bowl on different nights.

Q. Shall we go to the game?
A. No need and keep the reservations in Orlando for the 14th.

Q. Who is going to win?
A. Naples 41-9.

I know we have some football fans on this thread that can help me add a few?

i'm teaching seniors today.
i copied your list and for extra credit will have some of the students help me on your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter