Something About Nothing.......part 2 (please join us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
homies, help me out if you can.

if you do not see one of the homies on the new temp thread here, send a pm to the MIA's and use the GPS for directions when you give it to them.

one by one, we will find each other again.

snap, i should have named the new thread Titanic..........:eek:

jodie is going out of town in the morning, rose does not show up daily, we have newbies, bonnie and mary but mary found us already tonight....

i am working in the morning and won't be able to check in.
before work, i have to take son to o'hare for early morning flight.....

so i leave the house at 4:30 am, drop him and then go to work.

i'll check back in after work tomorrow.

remember, if you don't see a homie, send them a pm

thanks homies, if we all work together, we can get the stragglers back in.

oh, and someone find fletcher...........i would hate for marcie's son to miss the bus tomorrow morning...

janet, i made a new test thread in the cb.

it is titled TEST (part 2)

can you pass the word to those homies the test buddies?

i have not been able to connect to that thread at all now........

todd, for test buddies, go to TEST (part 2) for tomorrow.
tell lori also....

Gotcha!

HEY DM, there you are.

i'm counting noses, who are we missing.

keisha, todd and lori, remember test thread will be TEST (part 2) as that temp home.

it is already up on the CB

whew, i feel like the mother of quads right now.
busy, busy, busy, and tired...........

on friday, we will meet in room 101........

no, on this thread of home for the homies.

it will be a temp home until the disboards puts the mega threads back on.

if it turns out all 10,000 posted threads have to be dissolved, then we are set for the future.

the summer home will become the home for homies.....

thank you fletcher for your enthusiasm this morning.
:laughing: :laughing:

glad you found the new rental space we have here.

now im off, overslept.......

i'm counting noses, who are we missing.

keisha, todd and lori, remember test thread will be TEST (part 2) as that temp home.

it is already up on the CB

whew, i feel like the mother of quads right now.
busy, busy, busy, and tired...........

Test Thread is the mother of all tests:thumbsup2

Mornin' Homies! :wave:
I'm gone for a few days and you guys start a new thread....whuz up??

Mornin' Homies! :wave:
I'm gone for a few days and you guys start a new thread....whuz up??

they were shuttin boards down last nite and removing some "Mega threads"....10k + posts.... testing DIS speed...was so slow.....

we thot we might be toast....so raven started this one just in case..... but looks like we're okay where we are :thumbsup2

Okie dokie I'm here.
Morning all.

they were shuttin boards down last nite and removing some "Mega threads"....10k + posts.... testing DIS speed...was so slow.....

we thot we might be toast....so raven started this one just in case..... but looks like we're okay where we are :thumbsup2

Oh, OK...I've got to go to work now... I've got my car warming up and it's icy here...I wasn't looking when I went out to start it and I slid right off the end of the porch. I just knew I was going to break something! I braced myself with my hands and landed on my hands and knees on the concrete. I'm going to have some bruises, but I'll be ok...I'm clumsy and I do stuff like that all the time!

Oh, OK...I've got to go to work now... I've got my car warming up and it's icy here...I wasn't looking when I went out to start it and I slid right off the end of the porch. I just knew I was going to break something! I braced myself with my hands and landed on my hands and knees on the concrete. I'm going to have some bruises, but I'll be ok...I'm clumsy and I do stuff like that all the time!

owie, sorry to hear:wizard:

be careful....and don't break anything!!! You've got a vacation coming up! :goodvibes

wrong threader- hope you are okay!

I am putting out an amendment to vote on:
I nominate to madam Mac that we keep this thread and see how long we can fill 'er up

any seconds or thirds to the amendment?

aye!

Ouch! Hope you aren't too sore. I hate when that happens.

So I have not checked, have they shut down the mega threads? If so...IT AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!! Still just as slow as it was yesterday.:headache:

Hey Mac, you did oversleep!:eek: Did you get that boy to the airport on time?

Morning everyone!

I am putting out an amendment to vote on:
I nominate to madam Mac that we keep this thread and see how long we can fill 'er up

any seconds or thirds to the amendment?

aye!

So are we going to keep up both? I may never get anything done.

Just stopping in from work...better go now...you never know who's watching. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter