Something from Yankee Candle gagged me!

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Went to Yankee Candle and bought some Car Jars. I loved my Clean Cotton, so I thought I'd try some others. Well, the first one I opened to put in my car nearly gagged me to death. I passed it around to DH, DD and her friend to smell. They all thought it was disgusting. The scent?

Leather.

Sure didn't smell like any leather I've ever come across. Anyone else have any experiences with this odor - er - scent?

Needless to say, I immediately tossed it into the trash in the garage.

I've never heard (or smelt) that scent from YC. There's nothing better than the real thing.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Actually, I know I'm in the minority, but CLEAN COTTON is the one that gags me! Ugh! Too soapy-smelling for me.

There are a TON of scents that make me want to puke!That said,I am a very sensitive smell type person,so maybe it's just me :).I can't wear any kind of perfume and some scented lotions are out,also.let's see,offhand,here are some of my "gross" scents;

Storm Watch

ANY of the "Spiced" scents

90% of the flower scents

Candy Corn

Vineyard

Chocolate Truffle

Hazelnut (major puke factor there)

I think it might be shorter if I listed the scents I CAN burn :rolleyes: Hope the rest of you can enjoy more scent than I can!

Hazlenut gags me too.

Clean Cotton gives me a headache.

I saw the Leather Car Jars once, but I was never tempted to buy one. Now I know I won't! :eek:

I don't like clean cotton either, but I do like hazel nut.
I absolutely hate any hydrangea scented candle.

Clean Cotton reminds me of Tide. Anything that reminds me of housework isn't good. Haven't seen leather.

Those car jars are really strong. I had to put the one I bought (Mountain something) back into the little bag it came in and leave in the very back of the car. ugh - too strong!

Clean Cotton is not one of my favorites either...My SIL gave me a big jar of it for Christmas and it is still sitting in my curio...it is just not one I can burn all day...the smell gets to me after awhile...

Hazelnut or any coffee ones make me gag!! Ick, I think they smell nasty!
I haven't tried the Leather, but don't have any desire to either...I am not a leather-y person! :p:p

I do have my Green Grass jar burning now that I got from Dan!! Love that one!! :)

Believe it or not, Leather was a fragrance that was available in a jar - I don't get it. I work part time for Yankee and our Leather Car Jars sell really well.

Clean Cotton is probably our best seller right now and that one gives me a headache. Fragrances affect everyone differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter