• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

son's birthday at disney

kicks

Earning My Ears
my 11 year old son turns 12 while we are at disney. we are looking for any ideas for things to do to make it extra special. any thoughts would be appreciated. he is really into sports.also we are staying at the poly. will they do anything if we let them know ahead of time. thanks for the help.

When you check in make sure you mention it to the CM. We have celebrated many birthdays there. At BWV they sent DS a balloon attached to a lanyard with a pin and an autographed pic of Goofy. When make ps for dinner mention it also and when you arrive mention it. The character meals usually make a big deal of it and announce it to the room with a cupcake and candle. Planet Hollywood also brings out a dessert. 'Ohana will announce it and sing also. If you are going to MK they will give him a pin or sticker to wear if you tell them at city hall. At Epcot DS got a mini bean bag from Guest Services. Birthdays are really fun at WDW.

Im leaving for disney in 7 days.We are arriving for my sons 14th birthday. This will be our first disney trip.We were going to go amtrak, but decided to drive.Keeping our fingers crossed nothing else happens in this country. Planned this trip for a year and dont want to cancel.

My DS had birthdays in WDW and Disneyland. We had his party at Disneyland at Goofy's Kitchen. All the characters came over and they took his picture with Princess Jasmine. At the end of the party they gave him a card with the picture autographs of all the characters. They also had him stand on a chair in the middle of the room while the whole restaurant sang happy birthday.

Make sure you tell everyone it is his birthday. We got happy birthday stickers and several shops called a special number and there was a recording with Goofy wishing him a happy birthday.

Bear with me this is my first post here and I'm in heaven for finding this place. My 8 year old son will be a 9 year old during our visit to WDW in December. Can I get him a cake there? I couldn't find anything on their site. I know someone out there knows how to make it special. Any ideas?:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter