• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sony Cyber Shot DSC-N1 - Anyone Have This?

Shane

Tower of Terror Mad!
Well, After hours and hours of looking through Digital Camera's, I think I have made my descion and will be purchasing a "Sony Cyber Shot DSC-N1", 8 Mega Pixel Camera with 3X Optical Zoom so extremely high quality pictures and can record MPEG files at 30fps ( with the pro card ).

If you could share your reviews or opionions that would be great, thanks :)

I'm a Canon lover so I may be biased with the comment below.

Have you tried Canon S2 IS? Better zoom (12x optical), better high-ISO performance, image stabilization, ultra-fast focusing, uses regular CF cards (cheaper than Memory Stick), flip and twist LCD, on-axis and more powerful flash for less-shadowy image, adapter availability to add wide angle or telephoto add-on lens, all that for the exact same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter