• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sony N1 any info

tmt martins

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>Uses <strike>her
Just bought DW a sony N1 (has trouble useing cellphone)will be here in about 2 weeks .Any info pros cons thanks in advance.

We are not big camera people but decided on this after her BF got 1 .I have a Sony BT120 camcord with just a 1.3mp,camera phone 1.3mp and DD has a Sony waterproff 2.0 mp.

So we are just looking to upgrade our Pics.as we will start to go alot more now with DVC and I'm trying to cut down on the lugging of the camcord all the time.We have used Photopass as well but would like to just hand them our Cam as well.

Again TIA.Terry

Thanks saw the Cnet review but this gives a little bit more I didn't have a chance to play with her friends the other night but liked what I saw. so I got it for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter