Sooo excited!

Good gracious as I'm writing this I have- 13days 19h 30m until we leave! wooohooo! Went to the thrift store yesterday and bought some soffee/champion shorts and some tanks. I"m getting really excited! DS keeps saying at random times- "mommy we're going to Disney World sooooon" :lovestruc Wonder if DH & DS will take it easier on me on the teacups this time, b/c when we went in December they spun that thing as fast as they could, so fast in fact that when we got off of it without explanation to DH I ran as fast as I could(like a crazy person in a zigzag b/c I was sooo dizzy) to the closest bathroom :and, well....we'll just leave it at that:rotfl2: I will go on any ride DS asks me too, even if I dislike it. I think teacups is fun but I don't do good with dizzy. OK now that I'm done typing this I have 13days 19h & 23m yessss!

Whoooop whoooop! 12 days if you count today which is half over!!! Ive started "nesting" so the house will be nice and perfect when we get home. Got a whole bunch of halter tops/tank tops/comfy shorts at the thrift store!!! Everything is almost ready to go!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter