SOOOOOO excited-new member here!!

Congratulations and welcome. You are now one of a great group of people who know how and where to have a good time. I am a victim of add on itis. I now have 318 points in Wilderness Lodge. Once again Welcome:cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Camster0307,

DH is from Bayonne!! As a matter of fact, the QA woman we signed our DVC paperwork with was not only also from Bayonne, but from the same street DH lived on for many years!! Small world! :laughing:

And, I most definitely ALREADY have a case of add-on-itis! I already know where my next few bonuses at work are going! :lmao:

Camster0307,

DH is from Bayonne!! As a matter of fact, the QA woman we signed our DVC paperwork with was not only also from Bayonne, but from the same street DH lived on for many years!! Small world! :laughing:

And, I most definitely ALREADY have a case of add-on-itis! I already know where my next few bonuses at work are going! :lmao:

"It's a small world afterall" :goodvibes I grew up on 47th street; parents are still there. How about your DH - was he an uptown boy or a downtown boy?

Camster0307,

My DDad's family is from Bayonne, and we lived there for awhile. HFA graduate here.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Sorry for the delay in responding - was out of town for work...

But, Camster - DH lived on 54th, so not very far at all!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter