Sounds Dangerous. What do you think?

Do you like Sounds Dangerous at MGM?

• Yes! I enjoy it and try to experience it on each visit to MGM.

• Its ok. I see it if I have time.

• Ugh. I skip it.

• Have been to MGM, but never saw Sounds Dangerous.

• I've never been to MGM.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted for Ugh!

It was worth seeing (hearing) once, but it didn't float my boat. I didn't hate it, but am in no hurry to go there again. We ususally only spend one day in MGM, and with all of the other things there that we like, that is skippable.

-lori

I like it, but it's not something to do very often. It's extremely interesting but not entertaining enough to keep going back.

It was funny but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it. If it's really hot and we want a break and the show is just about beginning, we go in to see it. It's not a must see for us.

I saw it once... and once was enough. It's at the top of my "skippable attractions" list.

I really like it. But, this last time a family behind us talked the entire time. Since I could not understand them, I had to wonder if they could understand what they were hearing.

I think I've done this twice. It is cute, but I can sit in the dark with headphones on at home. I used to love the original attraction in that building...I think it was the Monster sound show.
It had a funny short movie and at the end audience members took turns providing sound effects for the movie.

I like it. Not too thrilled with the Drew Carey storyline, but I love letting my sense of hearing act as sense of touch. I would like for them to keep the attraction, but change the "movie" part of it.

I haven't seen it. But it's on my list to do this time! Since this time I get to do what I want- when I want!!!!! I hope I like it-atleast once. LOL I mean I don't plan on doing it twice or nothing... it's just one of the few things at MGM that we didn't do! :)

I agree with Sleepy - I like the idea but I believe they should change the script. A new story line every so often would make me want to go back more often.

Hi everyone,

I really enjoyed this attraction, but I probably enjoyed it more
than the average person because as we were leaving the
attraction through the exit lobby we passed this guy
standing with a CM talking on a cell phone. I thought to
myself THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE DREW CAREY!!!!

We walked out and I said to my husband we have to go back and see if it was him. IT WAS!!!!!!

Out of the whole autitorium only a handful of people recognized him. He was really nice letting people take pictures of him.
I was able to take a few.

It was a great thrill to see a famous person.

Now I allways go back to this attraction just in case.......

Tracy

I know we did it but I can't remember much about it so it must be skipable? (what a word) and I love Drew Carey

during my last visit is june of 2001 i fell in love with sounds dangerous, we went to mgm twice and each time i went on it about 3 times, it was a good way to relax and get out of the heat, the rest of my family wasnt to thrilled with it, but hey to each is own
i love it and hope it will be there when i go next time

bill

For us, this is usually a "don't miss" . . . . BUT

. . . we are usually traveling with my MIL, who is blind. This is the only attraction we can all enjoy on the same level!! :D

I'm sure I'd catch this on every trip, though, even if I were traveling alone. We also take time to enjoy the sound presentations in the booths in the lobby as we leave.

Not at all. In fact, we just spent 8 days in the World, and voted it as the worst attraction in the parks. Maybe just because everything else is so over the top. Really left wondering what was the point.

Is it still open? We were at MGM the first of this month and somehow I got the idea it was closed.We were looking for things that we could do that may not take a long line while waiting for the Osborne lights and didn't even consider as we/I thought it was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter