Southwest fares - keep checking

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
Just a note of encouragement to keep checking those Southwest fares. When they first extended the schedule through Aug 8, discount fares for my route were $206 each way. Later, they added a promotional fare of $159 each way. Just today, they have an internet one-way fare of $94. I grabbed this latest fare as it is the best I expect to be able to do for BNA-SMF (Nashville to Sacramento).

Good luck.
Peggy

Here's the latest on their clicknsave internet specials for Orlando:
$94 one-way, to/from Albuquerque, NM
$88 one-way, to/from Austin, TX
$65 one-way, to/from Baltimore Washington Int'l, MD
$94 one-way, to/from Cleveland, OH
$65 one-way, to/from Columbus, OH
$94 one-way, to/from Detroit, MI
$34 one-way, to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, FL
$79 one-way, to/from Manchester, NH
$47 one-way, to/from New Orleans, LA
$39 one-way, to/from Norfolk, VA/Southern Virginia
$94 one-way, to/from Spokane, WA

Unfortunately for us, they are only accepting reservations for travel before August 9th and that is the day we're leaving!! I hope the next 'round' of specials is this good, also.

Pam

These are excellent fares. I just checked and it is $148 rt out of BWI to MCO. My daughters are going and hopefully will catch this sale before it's sold out.

yes make sure to keep checking.. Last week i thought i missed out on a great fare ( 72.00 each way )from MHT to MCO and was soo bummed till i checked again today and got a good fare (79 each way ) so i scored tickets for us !!!! And i was sooo excited that i punched in the wrong dates and didn't realize it till i got home from work and called and they have a NO PENALTY change as long as its still available.. I may fly SW all the time now!! that is sooo great !!! and if you do have to cancel you have a full credit to use in one year !!! only thing that makes me a bit leary is they don't assign seats but oh well guess you can't have it all

Michelle

Anyone know when they'll start taking reservations for late November?

I noticed late last week that airfare to SeaTac (DH and I are going to Seattle and Canada in June) went way down to $139 o/w. Only one flight for the day both coming and going showed "not available" for that rate.

Now, all flights show "not available" except for the full price re-fundable fare. We missed out. Fortunately, Continental still has non-stop flights to SeaTac for roughly the same price. Hope they last till DH's commission check on Thursday!

Originally posted by ScottJoy
Anyone know when they'll start taking reservations for late November?

I'm looking for November also - around the 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter