Spa Treatments

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hello, drizzt117! Welcome to the DIS and a special welcome to the adults and solo travelers board. I hope you can visit us often.

I see you haven't had any answers to your question yet.

I'm going to put a copy of this post on our Resorts board too so that you can hopefully find the information you need.

Katholyn

Does anyone know the current rates for the different spa programs at the GF? Thanks.

Thomas

If you have access to a fax machine, your best bet is to call for the information and have them fax them to you. Their number is 407-824-2332. The spa "menu" is several pages and includes descriptions of each treatment as well as prices.

If you're not tied to the Grand Floridian, though, may I suggest also looking into the Spa at Saratoga Springs (formerly the Disney Institute)? At the very least, compare the two menus and price listings. Their number is 407-827-4455. I have not visited the Grand Floridian Spa, but I went to the Disney Institute Spa three years ago and was very happy with the service. It may seem as if the DI Spa is harder to get to, but they offer a taxi voucher to and from the resort for customers staying on-property. Deb Wills' site has recent information here.

Annual Pass holders can get a 10% discount at the Grand Floridian Spa. Disney Club members can get a 15% discount at the DI Spa.

Just use the search feature. I've posted the full menu for the GF Spa with prices at least twice in the past two months.

Anne

Thanks...I got the link to your post Ducklite...but as you know, the search feature only seems to work between the hours of midnight and 6am...so b/c of that, some of us have to ask questions...believe me, if I could use the search feature, I would.

Thomas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter