SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a question that I think has not been asked yet, when will 220 be opening?

Nobody outside of Disney knows. The build up is ridiculous. 4 years in the waiting potential guessed openings in the past. Shattered glass panel and the pandemic further pushing the opening date out. Anything is pure speculation at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if it opens around the 50th Disney world anniversary celebrations.

So, according to Walt Disney World News, Space 220 has posted many new positions for the Space 220 restaurant. On the off chance that THIS info is actual truth (finally), I'd like to take this opportunity to say....'it's been a great...long...never-ending...journey with all of you'. We've been through many-a-false alarm, but it LOOKS LIKE this will actually happen....maybe. I'll miss you all....but maybe not. :confused3:confused3popcorn:::confused3:confused3

I remember thinking during my Feb-Mar 2020 trip before the apocalypse "will it be ready for my trip?"...didn't think I would be wondering the same thing for my August 2021 trip.

I'm in that same boat! I have trips planned in August, October and December…surely it will be open for one of those trips!??

September maybe???? I hope they don't save it for October like everything else. That when we are going and my daughter has been asking to go to this restaurant when it opened for years!

Yup, I was really looking forward to Ratatouille and Space220 for my trip last August before Covid changed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter