"Special Gift"?

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I was just reading Larry's site and I saw something that described the Walt with Figment pin and silver Globe we were given.
It said "Another special gift will be given to event package holders Friday morning, Figment boxed set and Jiminey boxed set, all pins in each of these sets is individually numbered."
Did anyone get these "special Gifts"? I know I didn't. They gave me an old AP pin, another Epcot Candelight procession pin from 2000, and something else that was so memorable I forgot already. Peggie

took me a bit to find it but I think he forgot to add a few words and a period.... I got the same pins you did.

Typical man... Always blaming the period.

I wish what I had read was true, I would have liked more pins.
Does anyone know what they did with the other Walt and Figment pins? I know there were not 2500 of us at the Breakfast.
I had heard rumors that they were going to mail us another like they did for the Princess Ball, but again, those were just rumors by pin traders themselves. but I would love to be able to give one of those to Caroline and Roger, my proxy's for the event who are true Figment lovers. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter