Special room requests at CCI?

eargal

Mouseketeer
I've searched the forum and can't find the answer to this...

What are the room requests I should make when booking at the Candy Cane inn? I saw somewhere that the second floor has some patio seating??? Is that something you can request? Is there one area that is quieter than the rest?

I have stayed there before but not since 2000.

We just stayed there in May and booked a deluxe room since it has more space than a standard room (had 5 in our room). We also requested 2nd floor so that we wouldn't have noise above us (keeps our kids awake). We were lucky enough to have the patio area with table right outside our room. It was great because many mornings I would go get breakfast for our family and we would eat on the patio - was a great start to our day. We didn't request the patio - just got lucky. :sunny:

Thanks for the input! I'll see if I can request 2nd floor near a patio area. :thumbsup2

I just stayed there end of Aug. We got 2nd floor also. There are a few patio areas scattered up there.....My room was not directly next to a patio area, but if a table is emply, you can enjoy yourself! I went and got a coffee and paper and went to sit at a table while son caught a few more zzzz's. So nice.
I loved that place. Their beds were awesome. For all the walking, I really needed a comfy bed. I would stay there again and again if I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter