Specifics

Bridgett

Earning My Ears
OK, My last post asked for more specifics....so here they are!

What we need the most help with is:
1. cost of tickets to get in. I have come across some awesome deals, but it always has some rule that makes us not qualified. Some are just for Fla residents, some are just for active military (one of us going is inacitve military)....what about deals for regular people? Also, under four are free right?

2. Is a place to stay. We would love to stay in resort, but think that is unrealistic for this trip. I would like to rent a house or condo...3 or 4 bedrooms.

3. When are we planning to go? Honestly this is short notice. We just got this spark in our head this week, and we are talking about going in March. That is just when both their family and ours are expecting some money.

Again, I thank you all for your help!

Bridgett

P.S. We are driving so do not need rental cars. What kind of parking cost is there are WDW??? Any?

Bridgett

You mentioned that one of the people going is active military. If you are planning to go in March, that person can get up to 7 days of free park admission, and can buy up to 5 additional tickets at 50% off. Also, there are some great room prices for the Armed Forces salute, All Stars starting at $49/night, mods at $84/night (both plus tax).

Hi Bridgett! WELCOME TO THE DIS! :)

Here is a LINK TO TICKET PRICES . There you will see the prices for all the different kinds of tickets both with and without the Disney Club Discount. Without you or a family member being a member of the military or a Florida resident, then those discounts are about the best that you can do. The tickets offered at www.ticketmania.com and www.floridaorlandotickets.com offer you the same savings without having to join AAA or DC.

Parking at the parks is $6 a day ( I THINK!). You only pay once no matter how many parks you go to. If you DO happen to stay on-site. parking is free.

About accomodations, I would suggest visiting our Orlando Board to get information vacation homes for rent. That would be your best (and cheapest) option. UNLESS inactive military is eligible for Shades of Green. AF Brenda - could you answer that?

If you are planning on going to WDW in March remember that the end of that month will be Easter. And anytime in the middle you can run into "Spring Break" visitors.

Good Luck and continue to ask questions. We are here to help! :)

If he is retired from the military, he can get discounted tickets at Shades of Green. That is about the only thing I can think of.

I believe under 3 is free, not under 4. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong, since I just bought my 3.6-yr-old a parkhopper pass. Thanx in advance!

Also, if you are going in March, check out the reference on mousesavers.com to the buy-one-get-one-half-price special for canadian residents for the 7-day parkhopper plus ticket.....FAR AND AWAY the best deal going -- cheaper than a 4-day regular rate!

good luck!

Don't panic kadcole! You did not spend hundreds of dollars needlessly! :) You do NOT have to pay for children UNDER the age of 3. You do need a ticket for anyone 3 and OVER. Sorry that I missed that in Bridgett's post.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter