Spirit of Aloha (8pm) and transportation back to resort

tinkerbell313

DIS Veteran
We are staying at AKL. I am looking at an 8pm Sp. of Aloha show (show is 2 hours). Only AK has EMH night hours until 8pm. MK/EP close at 9pm. Will we be able to get back to AKL using Disney transportation (monorail from Sp. of Aloha to MK; then bus from MK to AKL). What time does transportation stop running?

We are staying at AKL. I am looking at an 8pm Sp. of Aloha show (show is 2 hours). Only AK has EMH night hours until 8pm. MK/EP close at 9pm. Will we be able to get back to AKL using Disney transportation (monorail from Sp. of Aloha to MK; then bus from MK to AKL). What time does transportation stop running?

I'm in the same boat this summer. I figured I'd take the bus to DTD & pick up the AKL bus there.

Any other ideas out there?

You can take the bus from Poly to DTD and then transfer to AKL if you like. You might be back in your room by midnight.

Or.

You could take a taxi from the Poly to the AKL in about 15 minutes, and pay about $16 for the privilege.

On one of our first Disney trips we had a 8:30pm ADR at Narcoossee's, we were at the Grand Floridian bus stop at 10:40ish and did not get back to our hotel till around 12:30am via a transfer at Downtown Disney. That was a major lesson learned for us, so we always drive ourselves or take a cab when it's going to be that late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter