Spirit Of America August 7 2009

I'll be there! My party will be me Stacy (35), my sons Dylan (10) and Gavin (4), and my parents. I know Gavin is young, but he is easy and goes with the flow. I'm hoping there will be other kids, and that it will not be too hot!

I'll be there! My party will be me Stacy (35), my sons Dylan (10) and Gavin (4), and my parents. I know Gavin is young, but he is easy and goes with the flow. I'm hoping there will be other kids, and that it will not be too hot!

Nice to meet you! My daughter is Tori and she is 12. My husband will be with as well.

I just realized you are in Orange County..where about? I am in Whittier.

A neighbor! I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita, just east of Mission Viejo.

So, at least we know there will be 8 of us on the trip! I wish my husband could go, but he just started a new job and can't get the time off. We're actually flying the 5th, to give us an extra day in Pennsylvania. At this time, I am thinking we're going to do a day at Hershey park, but that could change easily into a day at Gettysburg. My son Dylan is a huge history buff, and I can't wait for him to see all this trip has to offer. We used to live in Pennsylvania when I was his age, so it will be neat to go back with my parents.

Did you get your flights already? I found a good deal for us on American flying out of LAX.

A neighbor! I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita, just east of Mission Viejo.

So, at least we know there will be 8 of us on the trip! I wish my husband could go, but he just started a new job and can't get the time off. We're actually flying the 5th, to give us an extra day in Pennsylvania. At this time, I am thinking we're going to do a day at Hershey park, but that could change easily into a day at Gettysburg. My son Dylan is a huge history buff, and I can't wait for him to see all this trip has to offer. We used to live in Pennsylvania when I was his age, so it will be neat to go back with my parents.

Did you get your flights already? I found a good deal for us on American flying out of LAX.

Hi there!

I used to live in RSM..back when there was nothing there : )

We are flying in on the 6th..i wanted to do hershey but checking the travel time- it's not worth it. Unfortunately, we cant add another day on the front because we will be going to WDW after the trip to meet up with a reuinion of folks who we met on the Disney cruise last summer.

We are flying in on United..got a pretty good deal.

Talk to you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter