Spots available Private RIP HHN Orlando tour 10/30/21 - now full!

Saturday night hhn tours are always the highest priced

That being said, I'm glad @CAPSLOCK booked our Private Tour for Saturday, Oct 30th! The price point is much lower compared to the current Public Tour for the same night not to mention all the extra goodies!!!

Private RIP Tours include the following:
  1. VIP entrance to Universal Studios Florida
  2. Unlimited immediate VIP entry to all haunted houses while with your RIP guide
  3. Unlimited Express access to participating regular park attractions with your RIP Tour credential following the tour (park hours permitting)
  4. Customizable itinerary
  5. Pre-Tour reception in Café La Bamba
  6. Access to exclusive cash bar locations throughout the tour
  7. Reserved seating at select shows
  8. Commemorative RIP Tour credential with lanyard
  9. Complimentary standard valet parking (subject to availability and limited to one vehicle)
  10. Complimentary My Universal Photos three-day package.
The My Universal Photos 3-Day Photo Package includes: Unlimited digital downloads of your theme park photos from participating locations within Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay for three (3) consecutive days starting on the day of the R.I.P. Tour (separate theme park admission ticket required); one (1) 4x6 and one (1) 5x7 photo print. My Universal Photos account is required to access digital downloads.

Non-Private RIP Tour:
  1. VIP entrance to Universal Studios Florida
  2. One-time immediate VIP entry to all haunted houses while with your RIP guide
  3. Unlimited Express access to participating regular park attractions with your RIP Tour credential following the tour (park hours permitting)
  4. Pre-Tour reception in Café La Bamba
  5. Access to exclusive cash bar locations throughout the tour
  6. Reserved seating at select shows
  7. Commemorative RIP Tour credential with lanyard
  8. Complimentary standard valet parking (subject to availability and limited to one vehicle)
If anyone is interested in joining us please PM @CAPSLOCK

Let VIP tours know you are willing to take last minute people into your group

If tours sell out for your dates, quite possible for you to add more to your private tour at the last minute

No one looking for an RIP tour Sat before Halloween?

This is at our pre-booked price, NOT the whopping $399 that the public tour is currently listed at...

Again I repeat, let Vip tours know you are willing to add people to your group

people contact Vip tours at times looking to be included in a group

with the houses being well received now, more want to join a tour for a spot

Again I repeat, let Vip tours know you are willing to add people to your group

people contact Vip tours at times looking to be included in a group

with the houses being well received now, more want to join a tour for a spot

@CAPSLOCK have you done this yet or are you hoping for a DISer to join? I still think you should add HHN Universal Orlando Private RIP tour 10/30/21 into the title. When I google, your thread does not jump out.

VIP tour hotline says no one calls them looking to be added. She was rather confused by that request.

She did mention there was a Facebook page... :rolleyes: :jester:

For anyone on the fence about this - it was the best part of my recent 10 night stay and I hope to do a private RIP tour again next year.

There is a ton less walking next to no waiting and the group controls everything you do for the night - I would recommend this over multiple nights

How about more or fewer than 4 peeps?

Tour includes snacks (dinner) / non-boozy drinks, valet parking. Looking at reviews of the spread, the pre-tour snacks include sliders, flatbreads, pasta, etc - enough for legit dinner.

Online prices still climbing. The EP price is at $199. For just EP, not front of the line. Of course, the public tour is up to $399.

This tour is now closer to the EP price once taxes are figured in. Great deal.

Plus I plan to drink well over my share of free diet cokes.... and use this as quick dinner.

Who else is excited for HHN? I know I am!

Let VIP tours know you are willing to take into your group a last minute additional peeps
With payment to you in advance

I added a person to my group one time to fill it with the help of vip tours at the last minute

Let VIP tours know you are willing to take into your group a last minute additional peeps
With payment to you in advance

I added a person to my group one time to fill it with the help of vip tours at the last minute
I will try again, but both the people I spoke to on the VIP line said they don't do this. First one was very confused by the request.

Bump - still looking! EP prices are insane. Why pay $229 for EP when just a little more gets you all the benefits of the unlimited RIP tour?

Under $70 more than EP now. And EP doesn't include snacks, true front of the line, reserved show seating, or multiple runs through the houses...

I believe we're now at 8 peeps, still hoping to add a few more, would love to hit 10 (and can be up to 12).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter