spray bottles

popins44

Earning My Ears
Is there any where on the internet to purchase the spray misting bottles w/ fan..? I've looked at my town every where, (tried Kohl's someone mentioned). All the summer supplies here are gone.. DO they have them in Orlando? Should i buy them there or are they twice as much as maybe on the net?(supply and demand) any web sites would be helpful Thanks

i'd like to know also...looked everywhere here as well and nadda :(

I saw them at Wal Mart yesterday, they were adjacent to the hardware/fan section
also they were at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago. Wal Mart had them for $4.94:cool: :cool:

I just ordered them directly from squeeze breeze but you can only order them by the case through them (12 fans). I ordered them for the counslors at the summer camp I rn for my town. I have also ordered them online through target.com. Just do a search for fan and they come up. They are $4.80 plus shipping. I hope this helps!

Target.com is the answer fo the spray bottles with a fan. I ordered 2 today, cant imagine Disney in Aug. without them. Thanks to everyone

Just got back last week. We used our misty mates everyday. They worked great. We had the Squeeze Breeze last year. Misty mates work much better.

I have the Misty Mates also and can't wait to try them out!! I ordered them from QVC a set of 2 was 17.00. Hope this helps.
Hope

Go to Target.com and order them there. I just got 3 of them off that site for $4.80 (on sale). Just type in fans and search it came up with them. They have a basketball, baseball or soccer ball bottom with the fan.....I should get them in 7 - 10 days. Plenty of time for our August 19th trip.......Good luck.

Kevin

poppins44,
thanks for the target info.! I just ordered 4 squeeze breezes. We had these last year and loved them! We had misty mates before and didn't like them. We felt like they made a humid situation even worse!

& don't forget that there is a 10% off Target.com coupon code out there!! Dealofday.com probably has it, or do a search on google for Target.com coupon code.

I have to agree about the Misty Mates. These are so great!! I ordered mine from QVC as well. They are also great because they have a clip on them attach them to your belt so you don't have to carry them around your shoulder.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

a plug for the misty mates and Squeeze Breeze....THEY ARE SOOOOO WORTH IT!!!
It was so very warm this week! I love these things...and the people who complain are the ones who either don't get very hot or don't have them!!!

We love them both!!!

Found ours at Walmart in the back isle of the pool department.

Holycow

toys r us still has them.

CBR 92
offsite 95
offsite 96
offsite 97
offsite 98
offsite 99
offsite 00
AS-SP 00
offsite 01

next trip dec 01!!!!

We bought misty mates last year. DH and I wore them. I thought they were okay until my kids spent their money on the misting fans in the park. The fans were much cooler! We quite carrying the misty mates and aren't bothering to bring them this year. I think it was just too humid for them.

I bought a Mister Fan (like they sell at WDW, but without the Disney logo) at Toys R Us. It's similar to a SqueezeBreeze, but has a larger opening for adding ice. I saw the same fans at KMart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Meijer's. Only the ones at Toys R Us had a strap, however.

Thanks for all the great information about the misty mates vs. spray bottles, etc.

My big question is -- will I really need anything if we are going to WDW early in November?
I don't want to pack more than I need to, and hubby won't appreciate that we're lugging it around if we don't use it.

Thanks.
Ann:D

drewsmom,
If I remember correctly from last year, the fans were either $17.95 or $19.95. Either way, a lot of money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter