Spread Sheet

Tweedles

Earning My Ears
I know that many of you are ultra planners, wanting to get the most out of your WDW vacation. Me too!! But, I am not always very creative. I have been trying to make a spreadsheet that will cover what days I hope to spend in which parks, ADR, FP+, touring plans, and maybe parades/shows.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet format that has worked for you and you are willing to share?
TIA.
Christine

main-itinerary-20122.jpg

I did a version of the above its a little bit cleaner.

Thank you so much!! That is wonderful...exactly what I was hoping for. I so appreciate your sharing this.
Love the color codes. I think that's part of what I was missing.

That is awesome! I love that spreadsheet. A friend had something where she also added in the color of the day for her family so they would all coordinate in family pictures but that might be overkill....

Sorry that's actually not mine, I used it as a template for my own. I couldn't figure out how to attach a blank version of my own so out that one up.

Hello all,

This spreadsheet looks great. Does anyone have a link to a download? Or will anyone share their own? I would like to have something like this for our upcoming trip. Thanks.

I use something like this as the cover sheet. Each day ( or for each park every day) I would make another page with the touringplans itinerary for every minute below the picture of the park map. Special pages includes list of snacks and drinks to try, alphabetical by place. Lists of rides open for both types of magic hours. I would print this all double sided, laminate (to protect from rain) and GBC or spiral bind it. It makes a cool scrapbook momento.

I recently moved and no longer have the book making supplies that I bought, because I left them with previous employer as I used them in conjunction with work GBC hole maker. So I am open to other ideas. Following to get feedback on the topic.

Hello all,

This spreadsheet looks great. Does anyone have a link to a download? Or will anyone share their own? I would like to have something like this for our upcoming trip. Thanks.
It's really not difficult to create a spreadsheet like this. It's mostly just text and color coding. IT's really best to make your own color coding that makes sense for you.

Hello all,

I often email a template of mine to other DISers who request it. Here is my current planning sheet for my next trip. The workbook also contains individual pages for planning each day more in-depth. The version I send out is mostly wiped blank and ready for the user to start plunking in their own trip details:

Oct16%20Itinerary%20v2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes would be happy to email it to you....but it isnt quite as detailed as these. I chart park hours, EMH, crowd calendar, ADRs and FP+ with the times for night time events like Wishes.

I often email a template of mine to other DISers who request it. Here is my current planning sheet for my next trip. The workbook also contains individual pages for planning each day more in-depth. The version I send out is mostly wiped blank and ready for the user to start plunking in their own trip details:

Oct16%20Itinerary%20v2.jpg
Would it be possible to email me a copy?

I've always preferred half-hour increments, like this... Fast Passes at the top, color coded by activity, can easily spot important times in red, and dining in green... There are many tabs to this sheet, which also include DDP vs OOP calculations, who can ride which attraction, spending history, year-by-year comparison, and so on. :)

dw2014.jpg

My husband is not allowed to know that I'm looking at making a spread sheet. I have to do some planning on this or I fear we will be overwhelmed. We've at least figured out which days we are going to which parks. Luckily we have Park hopper so we can change things around if necessary. He is worried I will be over planning our honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter