Spring 2012 Hopeful!

I also do not have any dancing background. I am a fast learner though. In my middle school I did the play Grease, and I was a background singer/dancer. All I did was learn the steps and I got them pretty quickly. But dancing on my own I look crazy LOL.

Yeah I was Prince Charming once...in like 6th grade haha but other than that I have no idea how to act/dance. I could do fur just from watching them in the parks it's not that hard but a lot of other people would be much much better than me.

Hey there if anyone needs any help with interviews or anything check out my blog!! :) goodluck everyone! Link is in my signature!

Hey there if anyone needs any help with interviews or anything check out my blog!! :) goodluck everyone! Link is in my signature!

I am so ready to apply, guys.

Ugh. The wait is killing me. I read CP blogs every night to keep myself entertained.

I'm nervous about the audition. I the only real dance expirence I've had is with doing HS musicals. However, I'm trying to be optimistic. I've heard that 900 people auditioned last year and they too just over 200 :( However, I am glad they are looking for people in my height range!! I really want to be Alice and/or Wendy. Do you have to have a British accent for them?

Also, if you are a character can you request to have fewer hours if you are taking a class? I thought I read on here that you could do that, but i didn't know if it applied for characters. Thanks

I'm nervous about the audition. I the only real dance expirence I've had is with doing HS musicals. However, I'm trying to be optimistic. I've heard that 900 people auditioned last year and they too just over 200 :( However, I am glad they are looking for people in my height range!! I really want to be Alice and/or Wendy. Do you have to have a British accent for them?

Also, if you are a character can you request to have fewer hours if you are taking a class? I thought I read on here that you could do that, but i didn't know if it applied for characters. Thanks

I don't think you do. Since most kids won't pick up on it anyways they'll just say something like "You sound different in the movie" you reply "well I was acting dear!" or something to that effect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LwYEz_jZo

She doesn't sound British unless she's just bad at acting.:)

Thanks! Can you request fewer hours as a character if you are taking classes?

I don't think you can request fewer in any case. If it's a Disney class they won't make you work that day any other day you have to be availible to work open to close if needed.

Not necessarily. I had one class where I worked that day. And I know others who were scheduled to work before/after their class. So it won't always be on your days off

Not necessarily. I had one class where I worked that day. And I know others who were scheduled to work before/after their class. So it won't always be on your days off

Ah I didn't take one so I was just going by what I had seen from friends.:thumbsup2

Seems like they had class every day they were off.

That's interesting. I read somewhere here that they try their best to schedule your off days on your class day.

AHHH! I'm so excited I saw this! haha. I can't wait to apply.

My name's Stacey, I'm 19 and I'm from right outside of Philadelphia, Pa
I hope to audition for character performer (I really want to be Drizella or Ariel!) and then I also am applying for Attractions, BBB, hospitality, FSFB and maybe merchandise.

I've done the CS in Spring 2010, but left early, and I can't wait to go back!

I'm not going to lie, I'm usually terrible at keeping up on these fourms :[ womp, womp, womppp.

A better way to get in touch with me is on the FB group or through my Disney CP related tumblr (www.staceyydarling.tumblr.com)

Look forward to talking to all of you!!!! :]

AHHH! I'm so excited I saw this! haha. I can't wait to apply.

My name's Stacey, I'm 19 and I'm from right outside of Philadelphia, Pa
I hope to audition for character performer (I really want to be Drizella or Ariel!) and then I also am applying for Attractions, BBB, hospitality, FSFB and maybe merchandise.

I've done the CS in Spring 2010, but left early, and I can't wait to go back!

I'm not going to lie, I'm usually terrible at keeping up on these fourms :[ womp, womp, womppp.

A better way to get in touch with me is on the FB group or through my Disney CP related tumblr (www.staceyydarling.tumblr.com)

Look forward to talking to all of you!!!! :]

Welcome to the group!

I'm Carrielee. I'm twenty and a sophomore at Oxford College, majoring in History. I'll be transferring to Berry College next fall, where I'll pursue a double major in History and Communications.

I'm applying for SA 2012, roles I'm interested in are MEO, Attractions, Merchandise, Character Attendant, and Photopass Photographer.

What was your CS role?

Welcome to the group!

I'm Carrielee. I'm twenty and a sophomore at Oxford College, majoring in History. I'll be transferring to Berry College next fall, where I'll pursue a double major in History and Communications.

I'm applying for SA 2012, roles I'm interested in are MEO, Attractions, Merchandise, Character Attendant, and Photopass Photographer.

What was your CS role?

Hey Carrielee! And thank you! :] That sounds like an awesome major! My CS role was Merchandise, and my location was in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom! :]

That's awesome!

Did you enjoy your role as a merchandise CS CM?

Yeah, I did! It was fun. I got to talk to a lot of guests and especially working in Fantasyland I got to play with a lot of the kiddos! Just this time around I want something that's more a part of the magic. Something like character performer or entertainment. Because while I did enjoy merch, a lot of the people I come into contact with a so in a hurry that it was kind of like oh hey! scan item, take money, BYE! haha. But every now and then, especially at the carts you have time to talk to the guests. So it was nice. But I'm just looking for something different this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter