Spring 2012 Hopeful!

Hi guys!
I'm not looking to do the spring 2012 CP, but I'll be traveling to WDW in February 2012 and I just want to warn you in advance that I'll be the girl who asks you tons of questions about the program! :)

Hi guys!
I'm not looking to do the spring 2012 CP, but I'll be traveling to WDW in February 2012 and I just want to warn you in advance that I'll be the girl who asks you tons of questions about the program! :)

That's fine :)

I know this is way to early to start thinking about but does anyone know generally when the apps for Spring come out? Is it August or September?

I'm going to college just to do the CP :D I'll be 22 though haha

Don't worry about your age! I'm going to be 24 years old! In my last two programs, I met cps who were in there 30s and 40s. I've even met one lady who was 67 years old!:eek: You will actually be one of the youngest there.

Don't worry about your age! I'm going to be 24 years old! In my last two programs, I met cps who were in there 30s and 40s. I've even met one lady who was 67 years old!:eek: You will actually be one of the youngest there.

Oh wow I never met anyone in their 40's!! Let alone 67! But I'm not worried about being a little bit older! I want to try to transfer over to the DCL anyways so I can put up with it. I'm more worried about the apps again haha

I know this is way to early to start thinking about but does anyone know generally when the apps for Spring come out? Is it August or September?

The application goes up in Aug, and school presentations start in Sept

During my two trips in 2010 I tried to look for you when I went on GMR, but had no luck both times :(
Hopefully I'll see you in the future :thumbsup2

I'll be there!

Hey I'm Erica and i am also a spring 2012 hopeful!! I'm from Michigan =]!! i cant wait til August so i can apply!!

The application goes up in Aug, and school presentations start in Sept

I'll be there!

Thanks a lot Joanna! I think I had you once when I was at DHS for Great Movie Ride! (I was a guest though not working there haha) I wanted to talk but there was no way I could talk to you unfortunately! :thumbsup2

Thanks a lot Joanna! I think I had you once when I was at DHS for Great Movie Ride! (I was a guest though not working there haha) I wanted to talk but there was no way I could talk to you unfortunately! :thumbsup2

Aw, that's a shame! I like meeting people from the message boards

Theres a fb group called Disney College Program Spring/Spring Advantage 2012 that I just joined.. I did not create it but thought you guys might want to check it out.

Hi everybody! I'm a Spring 2012 hopeful as well, and I'm excited that there's already so many of us! :goodvibes

Hi everybody! I'm a Spring 2012 hopeful as well, and I'm excited that there's already so many of us! :goodvibes

yay I love that theres already so many!

I'm so weird, I'm already preparing & stressing over the roommate situation & I have yet to even apply or anything... I'm doing my research though which I guess is good. I just need a roommate that is quiet and semi-clean lol!

yay I love that theres already so many!

I'm so weird, I'm already preparing & stressing over the roommate situation & I have yet to even apply or anything... I'm doing my research though which I guess is good. I just need a roommate that is quiet and semi-clean lol!

i've been watching vlogs and reading blogs non-stop and gathering all the questions people are saying they got asked in the phone interview.

Hey Everyone!

I am also a spring 2012 hopeful!!
Earlier I was a fall 2012 hopeful, but I recently found out I should be able to graduate in Dec! So now I can be a spring hopeful!

SO EXCITED!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter