~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!! :yay:

Mail by date is April 1.....be sure to use those padded envelopes!
Be sure to post here when you send out AND when you receive. Tell us (or better, find the picture on pinpics and show us) what you got :yay:

Can't wait to hear!

We have 18 people and 55 exchanges this time. We had 23 people and 65 exchanges last one

My packages are ready to go, just got to get them to the PO.

Mine are on their way.
First time using the automated machine, so hopefully better luck than Barbara had on her last one ::yes::

Will be putting my packages together over the weekend and hopefully send out Monday afternoon.

You won't believe here we are talking about our Spring Pin Exchange and we're suppose to get SNOW tomorrow. I heard 2 - 4 inches.

Plan to mail mine today -- along with the replacement for the "D" exchange.

Mailed this a.m. -- at the USPS counter, with DC.

Snow :eek:

We are going to start creeping back to the 80s here. I have so been enjoying the 70 weather of the last couple of weeks.

Three packages all done up and ready to go on Monday.

I was in Paris all week and the weather was perfect, today we're back home and it's cold, cloudy and raining. :sad2: I want to go back to Disneyland Paris where the weather is magical! princess:

:wave: Good morning.

Remember everyone, when people list likes, they are only suggestions. This is a trade and you don't have to go out and buy all new pins for everyone.

Stopped at the post office after church this morning and used the automated machine so mine are in the post office waiting to go out to their destinations tomorrow.

Snow :eek:

We are going to start creeping back to the 80s here. I have so been enjoying the 70 weather of the last couple of weeks.

Yes, snow. We went to our condo at the beach Saturday afternoon and woke up this morning with 2 inches of snow on the ground and it was still coming down. It was kind of pretty being at the beach with the fresh fallen snow. The sun did come out by noon and most of it has now melted.

:wave: Glad we've had some mailings. Can't wait to hear of some arrivals.
I love hearing about the pins people receive ::yes::

Am I the first to receive ? I received from a special lady who always spoils me Merriweather. I will post pics in a bit.

pin64829
pin33962

I also received a package today from the lady who spoils. :thumbsup2 She sent a beautiful Animal Kingdom Lodge pin. I absolutely love it!

She also sent a cat pin which my DGD7 is going to be happy to get.

I haven't found either one on Pinpics yet.

Also, Nancy, thanks for the DL brochures. That will probably be the closest I'll get to DL. :rotfl2: I'm going to spend some time looking at those this evening. Oh, and the Donald "I shoulda stayed in bed" ink pen. Perfect! DH grabbed it. Guess I'll let him keep it. :)

Thanks a bunch, Nancy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter