Spring/Easter Exchange Sign Up! CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Are you ready for the warm weather? Flower, sunny days, Easter, egg hunts, ....? Come, and join us for our annual Spring/Easter Exchange!

For this exchange, you can send your pal anything you think they will enjoy that are both Easter, and Spring related. Munchies, decorations, things for their yard, garden, or grilling, ....

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. YOU MUST send me your tracking number which is given to you free when you ship via Priority Mail. This number must be sent to me as soon as you have mailed out your exchange, and I will be tracking all mailings. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. I will have two different mailings dates. If you are new to exchanges that I have put together, or for all international mailings, your mailing date is by Monday March 17th. The rest of you will get the second mailing date of Monday March 24th. These dates will allow everyone to enjoy all of their goodies through the entire month of Easter, and Spring. Sign ups will be till Friday March 7th, and names will be given by Saturday March 8th.

To participate, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
Are you willing to send internationally via air mail-Yes or No-

What are some drinks/foods that you enjoy-
Are there any Easter treats that you especially enjoy?
What activities do you like to do in Spring-
Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are some things that you enjoy doing?
*Feel free to add any other info. that might be useful to your pal-(please keep it sweet and short)-

*For child participants, please include the above info., and their gender, and age.

I'm joining in.....the recent Spring weather we have had, brought my beautiful birds: Pine Warblers, Robins, Blue Birds, and some little Finches. The sounds surrounding my house has been wonderful causing me to open the windows on the house allowing that first warm breeze to blow through my house. Now, I'm in the mood to garden, decorate for Spring with lots of color....I'm ready to see color around my home.

I'm joining in.....the recent Spring weather we have had, brought my beautiful birds: Pine Warblers, Robins, Blue Birds, and some little Finches. The sounds surrounding my house has been wonderful causing me to open the windows on the house allowing that first warm breeze to blow through my house. Now, I'm in the mood to garden, decorate for Spring with lots of color....I'm ready to see color around my home.

Glad to have you join us Heather :goodvibes

I hope to join............I will let you know Thursday.

We are having spring weather.......well, we have been for over a month.
Sunny, warm (but not hot yet), flowers blooming, allergies kicking in ;).

Sign ups are CLOSED. I will be sending out partner info. shortly. Please post on the new sent/received thread.

I have decided to open up the sign ups until either tonight or tomorrow to see if anyone else would like to join in. If so, please pm me your complete info. asap. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter