***Spring Yankee Candle Exchange Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.
Once again, this will be the last spring exchange :( Two years of not enough interest.
Be sure to join in the fall exchange if you want that one to continue. It didn't do very well last year either.

Mail date is March 21.
Be sure to post when you mail out or order (and again when you get the shipping notice).
Have fun!

I've got my name, will probably order tonight when I get home.

sorry to see this end. I love these exchanges.

Sorry.......but not enough people interested in the spring one anymore.

Be sure to join the fall, so we can keep it going ::yes::

My order has been placed online. Will post when I receive shipping info.

Just got home from the beach last night and will be placing my order this evening I'll be back later when my order is placed

Hopefully we will hear of an arrival soon

We have an arrival! I got my package today from Barbara!

I got 10 votives:
2 Lilac Blossom
1 Sweet Strawberry
1 Lemon Lavender
1 Fresh Mint
1 Waikiki Melon
2 Citrus Tango
2 Luau Party

Car Vent Sticks - Coconut Vanilla

and the best thing of this fantastic package: a Lilac Fields crackle votive holder! It is so pretty. And I loved it when I saw it in the catalog & forgot to mention it in my likes/dislikes, so it is like you read my mind, Barbara! Thank you so much - I don't know which one I will burn first.

Received an email this morning from Yankee Candle stating that my order has shipped. Hopefully it arrives in a few of days and doesn't take to long.

Got home from work to a package sitting on my front porch it was from yankee candle. My package came from Missy, thanks so much, I've really been wanting to try the fragrance spheres. She sent me two fragrance spheres, one meyer lemon, and one macintosh. I also received two room sprays, vanilla cupcake and pineapple cilantro. Lastly, I received a chrome pumpkin holder for a small candle but I can also place the fragrance spheres in it. Missy this package is perfect, thanks again and have a wonderful spring when it finally arrives.

Sounds like a great package.
Let us know how you like the fragrance spheres.

Got home from work to a package sitting on my front porch it was from yankee candle. My package came from Missy, thanks so much, I've really been wanting to try the fragrance spheres. She sent me two fragrance spheres, one meyer lemon, and one macintosh. I also received two room sprays, vanilla cupcake and pineapple cilantro. Lastly, I received a chrome pumpkin holder for a small candle but I can also place the fragrance spheres in it. Missy this package is perfect, thanks again and have a wonderful spring when it finally arrives.

Glad you like it! And let me know what you think of the fragrance spheres too. My nephew had a fund raising Yankee Candle sale and I ordered 2 of them.

And I fixed my post about my package - I actually got 10 votives, not 8. I was doing it from the packing list and didn't notice the count. When I looked at the package again this morning I realized what I had done. So my package is even better than I first wrote! :blush:

We have an arrival! I got my package today from Barbara!

I got 10 votives:
2 Lilac Blossom
1 Sweet Strawberry
1 Lemon Lavender
1 Fresh Mint
1 Waikiki Melon
2 Citrus Tango
2 Luau Party

Car Vent Sticks - Coconut Vanilla

and the best thing of this fantastic package: a Lilac Fields crackle votive holder! It is so pretty. And I loved it when I saw it in the catalog & forgot to mention it in my likes/dislikes, so it is like you read my mind, Barbara! Thank you so much - I don't know which one I will burn first.

Wow! That was fast. Hope you enjoy everything Missy.

It was fast.........

Just waiting for one more to arrive......be sure and join the fall exchange so we can try to keep that one going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter